BEADS OF JOY 3-30-12 “The Rosary – Fills Your Heart with Joy”
©2012 James Dacey, Jr. OFS
Lenten Season – Day 33
The Joyful Mysteries: Time to Spread the Joy
1. The Annunciation – Live a humble life before Jesus.
2. The Visitation - Love your neighbors ungrudgingly, be forgiving in love.
3. The Birth of Christ – Embrace poverty, and protect life at all stages.
4. The Presentation in the Temple – Obey God, live your life pleasing to Him.
5. The Finding in the Temple – Lets hearts be filled with an eternal Joy.
The Luminous Mysteries: Time to be of Service
1. The Baptism of Our Lord – Be open to God, Jesus, the Spirit and Mary.
2. The Wedding at Cana – Go to our dear Blessed Mother to be with Jesus.
3. The Proclamation of the Kingdom – Live a life desiring to live it holy.
4. The Transfiguration of Our Lord – Believe in Jesus’ True Divinity.
5. The Institution of the Eucharist - Love Jesus openly in the Eucharistic.
The Sorrowful Mysteries: Time to grieve with Compassion
1. The Agony in the Garden – Sorrow for my sins and be in the will of God.
2. The Scourging at the Pillar – Sincere mortification (more self-control).
3. The Crowning with Thorns - Courage to live with morals.
4. The Carrying of the Cross – Patience with others and myself.
5. The Crucifixion – Perseverance in doing God’s will, no what the cost.
The Glorious Mysteries: Time for Unending Joy
1. The Resurrection – Faith that all things, exactly as God’s will is for us.
2. The Ascension – Hope that even in the darkest of times, God shall prevail.
3. The Descent of the Holy Ghost – Deep, sincere, devout Love of God.
4. The Assumption - A Happy Death and true love for our Blessed Mother.
5. The Coronation of Mary - Trust in Mary's Intercession for us.
Today’s Challenge: Embrace the Rosary, make it your most favorite, most beloved devotion.
Your brother in Christ Jesus & His Most Blessed Mother,
Jimmy (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr, OFS