Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Betty Mersereau

BEADS OF JOY 06-03-14
“Betty Mersereau”
©2014 James Dacey, Jr. OFS
I LOVE YOU MOM !!!
My Friends,
SPECIAL DEDICATION to Betty Mersereau…


One year ago today (June 3, 2013) Chrissy’s mom, my mother-in-law who I love and loved as MOM went to be with Jesus. Today I reflect on a woman I considered, a living Saint. In my book she was a bazillionaire overflowing with unselfish love for others. Never selfish with what little she had. Her door was always open to anyone in need, never sending anyone away, nurturing them if they went through surgery, had no place to go, needed help.. Feeding them and taking care of them, an absolutely incredible UNSELFISH woman I greatly admired.

Truly the GREATEST mother in law MOM !!!! …anyone could ever have. She had a candle lite for Chrissy’s entire illness, praying for her, she loved her Chrissy and our Lady and the Rosary so much. Mom and I had many conversations about Chrissy’s health in person and on the phone late at night, early mornings, afternoons, many many long conversations. Mom was always in the loop. Mom use to call Chrissy every single day she was sick, to say "Hi" and the she loved her. Mom and I cried a lot while Chrissy was suffering…

But…I am blessed to have the Rosary Beads she always prayed her Rosary with… and with all my heart I cherish them and unite with her in our continued prayers together... 

I LOVE YOU
& I MISS YOU MOM


Mom's 83rd Birthday celebration at our home.. 

WE LOVE YOU MOM !!!!!

Sarah (my Pickles) with Mom on our deck.... Fall 2012

MORE PICTURES TO FOLLOW...


LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!
Come PRAY THE ROSARY with us every evening Monday through Friday 9pm EST with our
"Our Lady's Rosary Text Vigil Group"


Invitations posted daily… and throughout the evening…
https://www.facebook.com/RosaryManJim
Your brother in Christ Jesus
And His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr OFS


I also invite you to follow me on Twitter and Pinterest:
https://twitter.com/Rosarymanjim
http://www.pinterest.com/rosarymanjim/