Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Baby Leap In Her Womb

Beads of Joy 12-21-10

The Baby Leap In Her Womb
©2010 James Dacey, Jr. SFO

Hello Everyone,

Isn't this week so exciting, Christmas is drawing near. I hear jingles jangling, I know of Christmas carolers caroling, I see so many more people smiling. The most wonderful time of the year is here. Let us rejoice and leap with Joy like John the Baptist did in the womb of Elizabeth. So who says, they claim they know when a baby is a person? Even before conception God knew us, "“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.” Jeremiah 1:5. Today we will reflect on Luke 1:39-45 (Mary Visits Elizabeth), better known as "The Visitation". Did you ever wonder maybe why scripture reveals to us a trip Mary took to go see her cousin? Hmmm, it has me curious. How about the entire "Holy Spirit" experience which is what dominated the story. The Holy Spirit experience seems significant and awesome enough to read about and know. The Holy Spirit is so alive in each of us, even in our mother's womb; that even the baby in Elizabeth's womb knew when our Lord was present. Brace yourselves I am going to take you down one of my crazy wild explanations to help you understand my craziness and excitement, that just don't go away, nor do I wish it to ever go away.

I keep telling all of you, how bizarre and excited and wound up I am. Lucky you if you only read these tales, I pity the soul who's ear I chatter to each and everyday for hours. LOL. The start off question is this: How can I as a child of God (any age) experience the same excitement and Joy that John the Baptist did in Elizabeth's womb? Ok, I made the question up, but anyway, that's the question. How many of y'all really want that Joy in your life every single day? Ok, calm down, simply raise your hand and you will be called upon. LOL. I find that in my life, the more I talk about Jesus, the more I share Jesus, the more I think about Jesus, the more goofy and strange with an overwhelming burst of excitement and Joy that overcomes me. I feel like nothing is a threat, no one is a threat, evil has no power whatsoever, satan is already defeated, and I can kneel in God's sight and talk directly to Him. Think about it, I don't know how anyone can't get this excited about the very thought of it. We are God's children and we get the privilege to speak directly to God the Father whenever we want to. Sorta like the Bat-phone to Heaven. LOL

Wow, how is it that Adam West seems to show up everywhere. LOL. It's true, cartoons, TV shows, commercials. LOL, how does he do that? Ok, I don't want to get side tracked here to quickly. See what happens when my focus is 1000% Jesus, I go leaping with excitement. It's kinda like saying, "I know a secret that will change your life and when I tell you all about this person, your life will never be the same again." And the thought alone about that is indeed true, in and of itself is exciting. Are you still with me? Just be open to our Lord, that's all. Know that you know, that you know, He is real and a very real part of your life. The more real He is in your life, the more real that Joy and excitement will be everyday.

Hold on a minute I think I just heard someone yell out a question out, here I'll repeat it for all of you who didn't hear it: "What can I do in my life each day to experience this Joy you are talking about?" Now obviously for everybody it will be a little bit different, but the core of it will be because your life will be all about Jesus. Or just take one 5 hour energy each day at 3pm. LOL. That does help, but that isn't the center core of it, Jesus is. Getting goofy again. LOL. I realize that today's blog is a bit goofy and overloaded with the blah-blah's; but I think I may have got the point across, as to how excited one can truly be because of Jesus. I leave you with these two verses of scripture, "Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them." John 3:36 and "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13. Praise Jesus for the Joy that is aching to come out. :)))

"Jesus, I trust in You."


Your brother in Christ Jesus & His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr SFO

Today we pray the Sorrowful Mysteries

1. Agony in the Garden
2. The Scourging at the Pillar
3. Crowing with Thorns
4. Carrying of the Cross
5. The Crucifixion of Jesus