Monday, September 7, 2015

Last Weeks Prayers 8/31-9/6

©2015 James Dacey, Jr. OFS



9/06/15 SUNDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Praise Jesus -It's SUNDAY.. Good morning my dear sisters and brothers, I send my love and prayers to you and your families always. Today's Gospel is Mark 7:31-37 (The 1st Prediction of The Passion / Conditions of Discipleship) Do you show kindness and compassion to all your neighbors and do you treat them with considerateness as Jesus did?

Dear Jesus, please fill me with your Holy Spirit and inflame my heart with your love and your compassion as I love and care for those around me. I desire to be attentive to the needs of others so that I may show them your kindness and love. This life isn't easy, oh sometimes it is; but mostly a challenge if you wish to stay loyal to you. I am grateful for the grace you have given me to help see me through... AMEN.

9/05/15 SATURDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

The weekend has arrived! Good morning my dear sisters and brothers around the world. It is so joyful that we get to pray together each day. Today's Gospel is Luke 6:1-5 (Debates About The Sabbath) Do you seek rest and refreshment in Jesus on the Lord's Day?

Dear Jesus, I am so filled with so much joy, for you refresh me with your presence and you sustain me with your life-giving word and the Eucharist. Please guide me and show me how to help lift the burdens of others. Even in my own suffering Lord, I desire to help makes others’ lives peaceful and refreshing. You know my heart Lord. Thank you Jesus... AMEN.

9/04/15 FRIDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Hello everyone, its Friday again, time to prepare for the long weekend. I pray that you have had a fantastic week. Today's Gospel is Luke 5:33-39 (Question About Fasting) Are you eager to grow in the knowledge and understanding of God's word and will for your life?

Dear Jesus, please fill me with your Holy Spirit, so that I may grow in the knowledge and love of your truth. Lord, I seek you earnestly in my prayers and fasting so that I may turn away from my sins and live my life more fully to your will. I always find joy in knowing, loving and serving you Lord. My life deems no value without you Lord... AMEN.

9/03/15 THURSDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good Morning my dear sisters and brothers. Stress is a killer to many. Somehow someway we must all reach out to those suffering. Today's Gospel is Luke 5:1-11 (The Call of Simon the Fisherman) Consider this: Do you witness to those around you of the joy of the Gospel? Do you read your bible every single day? Do you hold your bible every single day?

Dear Jesus, please fill my heart with your love and your compassion for those who do not know you or follow you Lord. My entire life ...all I have ever wanted to be is a good witness of your truth and salvation to my family, friends, and co-workers. This life is truly magnificent with your love alive in our lives Lord. Help keep me focused Lord, this suffering is killing me... AMEN.

9/02/15 WEDNESDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning everybody.. I pray that this new month brings Joy to all of your lives and that you get even closer to our Lord. Today's Gospel is Luke 4:38-44 (The Cure of Simon's Mother-in-law) Do you take your troubles to Jesus with expectant faith that he will help you? YES, but on the high level of severe issues our lives are crumbling around us.

Dear Jesus, you have all power to heal us and to deliver us. There is no trouble nor bondage you cannot overcome, yes I do believe that is true. Please set me free to serve you joyfully and to love and serve others with a generous heart. Our troubles bog us down, discourage us and question our faith. Please Lord find in your heart the mercy to help all those in need. Many like us are desperately begging in tears... AMEN.

9/01/15 TUESDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good early morning my dear sisters and brothers. My body is getting into some crazy schedule I guess. Must be Jesus waking me to begin prayer time early.
J Today's Gospel is Luke 4:31-37 (The Cure of a Demoniac) Are you ready to follow Jesus and to conform (make the changes in your life) to be in accord with His word and His will in your life?

Dear Jesus, my heart aches for you, for you have the words of everlasting life that I desire. May I never doubt your saving love and mercy and the power of your word to bring healing, restoration, and freedom from every sin and oppression in my life. We all have challenges Lord. Please help me and everyone in need of more solitude through your love... AMEN.

8/31/15 MONDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning my dear sisters and brothers, another fantastic week of prayer together has begun. Today's Gospel is Luke 4:16-30 (The Rejection at Nazareth) The Gospel of salvation is the "good news" for all of us today. Do you know the joy and freedom found in the Gospel? Simply read each day’s gospel and little by little you will want more and more...

Dear Jesus, you alone are the fulfillment of all my hopes and my desires. I have noticed on my Spiritual Journey that the Holy Spirit brings me grace, truth, life, and freedom. I feel so incredible with you in my life Lord. Please continue to fill me with the joy of the Gospel and inflame my heart with love and zeal for you and for your will in my life. My life I dedicate to you Lord... AMEN.


LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!

Come PRAY THE ROSARY with us every evening Monday through Friday 9pm EST… Our Lady’s Rosary Text Vigil Group http://beads-of-joy-blog.blogspot.com/2014/12/our-ladys-rosary-text-vigil-update.html


PLUS Invitations posted daily…
https://www.facebook.com/RosaryManJim

Your brother in Christ Jesus 
And His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr OFS


I also invite you to follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/Rosarymanjim