Monday, September 14, 2015

Last Weeks Prayers 9/6-13

©2015 James Dacey, Jr. OFS



9/13/15 SUNDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning my dear sisters and brothers around the world. Early posting for me. It's been a long week of stress, just sleeping in a little bit. Today's Gospel is Mark 8:27-35 (Peter's Confession About Jesus / 1st Prediction of The Passion) Do you believe that Jesus has power to change and transform your life through the gift of his Holy Spirit?

Dear Jesus, I openly and publicly profess and believe that you are the Christ, the true Son of the living God. Jesus you are my Lord and my Savior. Thank you for making my faith strong and helping me to live in the victory of the cross by rejecting sin and by accepting your will. I have a heavy cross to carry Lord, please bring much needed mercy to our family... AMEN.

9/12/15 SATURDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

The weekend has arrived. Good Morning my dear sisters and brothers. Today I spend the day making my Lasagna. Today's Gospel is Luke 6:43-49 (A Tree is known by its Fruit / The True Foundations) A true person is honest and reliable before God, themselves and their neighbor. What foundation is your life built upon?

Dear Jesus, you are the absolute foundation and source of life and strength for me in my life. Please give me wisdom and strength to live according to your truth only and to reject every other false teaching and way. I wish to be a doer of your word and not a hearer only. My life must continue to always remain with my allegiance fully and completely to you Lord... AMEN.

9/11/15 FRIDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning my sisters and brothers. Another week has come to a close and our daily prayers continue. 24/7/365 Today's Gospel is Luke 6:39-42 (Judging Others) Let us ask Jesus to flood our hearts with his loving-kindness and mercy that we may only have room for charity, forbearance, and kindness towards others.

"O Father, give us the humility which realizes its ignorance, admits its mistakes, recognizes its need, welcomes advice, accepts rebuke. Help us always to praise rather than to criticize, to sympathize rather than to discourage, to build rather than to destroy, and to think of people at their best rather than at their worst. This we ask for thy name's sake." (Prayer of William Barclay, 20th century)

9/10/15 THURSDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning my dear precious sisters and brothers. Rain early morning here, it's so beautiful. Today's Gospel is Luke 6:27-38 (Love of Enemies) How can we possibly love those who cause us harm or ill-will? Only the cross of Jesus Christ can free us from the tyranny of hatred, revenge and resentment and gives us the courage to return evil with good.

Dear Jesus, it is your love that brings us freedom and pardon. Please fill me with your Holy Spirit and set my heart free from anger; with your merciful love that nothing makes me lose my temper, rattle my peace, taint my joy or make me bitter towards anyone. This won't be easy Lord towards certain individuals. I pray for your guidance through this in my life... AMEN.

9/09/15 WEDNESDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning my sisters and brothers. Half way through the week and continuously moving forward in -Our Prayers United. Today's Gospel is Luke 6:20-26 (Sermon On The Mount) Thomas Aquinas said: "No person can live without joy. That is why someone deprived of spiritual joy goes after carnal pleasures."

Dear Jesus, I desire my hunger to be increased for you and I ask that you show me the way that leads to everlasting happiness, peace and joy. Above everything else all I desire is you Lord in the hopes to find perfect joy in doing your will. I wake up each day excited beyond measure, that I will spend my day with you... AMEN.

9/08/15 TUESDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning my dear sisters and brothers. All of today's prayer postings all have NEW PICTURES. Today we celebrate the birth of Mary. Today's Gospel is Matthew 1:1-16, 18-23 (Mary's Call to Be The Mother of Jesus) Are you willing to trust and obey the Lord as Mary and Joseph did?

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death... Amen. Today let us celebrate the birth of Mary.

9/07/15 MONDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayers

Good morning my dear precious sisters and brothers. I pray that you had a fantastic weekend. Nothing special happening here. Today's Gospel is Luke 6:6-11 (Debates About The Sabbath) Do you know the joy of the Lord and do you find rest and refreshment in celebrating the Lord's Day?

Dear Jesus, it is in your victory over sin and death on the cross and in your resurrection that gives us the assurance of sharing our eternal rest in heaven with you. I desire my heart to be transformed by your love, so that I may freely serve my neighbor for his good and find joy and refreshment in the celebration of every Sunday as the Lord's Day... AMEN. 

LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!

Come PRAY THE ROSARY with us every evening Monday through Friday 9pm EST… Our Lady’s Rosary Text Vigil Group http://beads-of-joy-blog.blogspot.com/2014/12/our-ladys-rosary-text-vigil-update.html


PLUS Invitations posted daily…
https://www.facebook.com/RosaryManJim

Your brother in Christ Jesus 
And His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr OFS


I also invite you to follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/Rosarymanjim