Monday, September 3, 2018

Priestly Retreat Week


BEADS OF JOY 09-03-18
“Priestly Retreat Week”
©2018 James Dacey, Jr. OFS

My Friends,

 
This is the Barnabite Fathers House, located at
Our Lady of Fatima Shrine; Lewiston, NY.

Today I would like to take the time to reflect back upon my visit here at the shrine. My stay with Fr. Julio and Fr. Richard and Fr. Peter has been amazing. This morning I will be heading home. This has been a most joyous, blessed 9-Day visit I have ever had at my most favorite place on planet Earth.

This was a very prayerful peaceful week. Today I wish to share some of my most favorite pictures and highlights that I put together for the week.


That was my place in the Chapel in the Barnabite House.

























Me in the Seminary Library at the Mariology Section.


LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!

Your brother in Christ Jesus 
And His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr OFS

Today is Monday: We pray the Joyful Mysteries:

The Joyful Mysteries

1. The Annunciation (Humility) – Luke 1:26-28
2. The Visitation (Love of Neighbor) – Luke 1:39-45
3. The Birth of Jesus (Poverty of Spirit) – Luke 2:1-20
4. The Presentation (Purity of Mind & Spirit) – Luke 2:22-38
5. Finding in The Temple (Obedience) –Luke 2:41-50

I simply love Monday mornings, because every morning begins with the Rosary.



MY FIRST BOOK.
(Mary’s Way of The Cross - .99¢)

MY SECOND BOOK.
(Praying The Complete Rosary - .99¢)

Rosary Man Jim's
Decades With Our Lady Podcast
https://rosarymanjim.podbean.com/