Monday, May 16, 2011

Sincere Thank You

Beads of Joy 05-16-11

Sincere Thank You

©2011 James Dacey, Jr. SFO

Hello Everyone,

Thank you so much for having patience with my lack of a daily blog. It's not that I don't want to; it's that I am distracted with the fact that my daughter ran away from home back on January 3rd of this year. We know where she is, she just refuses to return home and be with her family.

The school has since contacted us, since we have moved out of the state, she can no longer legally attend the school she is in. It's because her parents (us) live in another school district. We had no idea that would happen, you know with her being 18, we figured she does what she wants. Guess not. And there are several other issues surrounding the people she is living with.

I pray that no one ever has to deal with this type of a cross, both Chrissy and I have had this cross and it seems to be only getting heavier. So please know that I am grateful for your patience in my returning to "Beads of Joy". I have so much more to write and share with everyone. Just know that I am working hard at getting back on track.. God Bless all of you. In the meantime I will posting spiritual insight in quotes. Mostly through Twitter (Monday - Friday)
http://twitter.com/#!/RosaryManJim


Your brother in Christ Jesus & His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr SFO

Today we pray the Joyful Mysteries

1. The Annunciation
2. The Visitation
3. The Birth of Jesus
4. The Presentation in The Temple
5. Finding of Jesus in the Temple