Thursday, June 26, 2014

Consider The Priesthood

BEADS OF JOY 06-26-14
“Consider The Priesthood”
©2014 James Dacey, Jr. OFS
My Friends,

Today I’d like to share the Story of My Life.. Not the song, not the book… Instead let us journey back to 1983 when my mom first introduced me to “Prayer Groups” aka... JESUS... It was then that this love for the Priesthood began in my heart. It was there that I, a self-proclaimed atheist gave my life to my Lord and began to pray about becoming a Priest. Read My Story , click there on My Story and learn all about the beginning days of my Spiritual Journey, basically the beginning days of this Ministry.
Well obviously I didn’t pursue becoming a Priest. Part of me, always will. But what I did do was pursue becoming a Dad like my Dad whom I love and admire. So in some ways I am a Father… LOL… and that is why I gave my life’s desires and passions over to my Lord fully. Back in 1983 I promised Jesus and our Lady that no matter what direction my life went I’d devote my life fully to Him. I am a very proud father of 5 incredible children. I have been most incredibly blessed. I am also a Eucharistic Minister and a Secular Franciscan… A life full of Jesus and our Lady…
My love for the Priesthood shall always remain in my heart. My love for “Priests” will also always remain in my heart. YOU the Priests are my SUPER HERO'S, my Celebrities in this life… THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO… THANK YOU

Fr. Joe is a personal friend of mine...

Reasons why YOU should

consider the Priesthood:
-Be someone's (Spiritual, humble, unselfish, giving) SUPER HERO.. The world needs more men like you -Serving our Lord...
-Become FAMOUS in that -you are the chosen one to BRING JESUS in the Eucharist to us. No one else but you can bring Him to us, directly from the table of blessings that is.
- Be an EXAMPLE for all to see what True Humble Christian Love really is. You are in the front lines of our community. Families and kids and the entire community watch, observe and ultimately are inspired by you.
-You will be following the footsteps of Our Lady, saying YES to bring JESUS to everyone. At the altar many see and many wait as You pray and prepare to bring Jesus to us.
-Through the power of the Holy Spirit you will be teaching us and leading us to JESUS. Your words will be quotes and listened to many times over and over again. God leads your words, leads your explanations and leads your stories… always leading us to Jesus.
-You'll become a very special part of our extended families, we really LOVE our Priests. Since 1983 my heart has been wrapped up in my love for the Priesthood. Since then my heart remains with a most sincere devout love for all our Priests.

Consider this scripture: Mark 10:29-30
“Truly I tell you,” Jesus replied, “no one who has left home or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields for me and the gospel will fail to receive a hundred times as much in this present age: homes, brothers, sisters, mothers, children and fields—along with persecutions—and in the age to come eternal life.”
See this scripture on Biblegateway.com

PLEASE NOTE THAT EVERY SUNDAY @2pm EST -On my Facebook wall all are invited to.. PRAY THE ROSARY FOR THE PRIESTHOOD.. -395+ Priests are named personally every Sunday..


Praying For These Priests (specifically)…
by name/location

Fr. Joseph Roesch MIC – Rome, Italy
Bishop Joseph Bambera – Scranton, Pennsylvania
Fr. Gregory W. Kelly – Milford, Pennsylvania
Fr. Paul M. Mullen – Dingmans, Pennsylvania
Fr. Peter Calabrese – Lewiston, New York
Fr. Julio M. Ciavaglia CRSP – Lewiston, New York
Fr. Michael Sliney LC – Rye, New York
Father-Rob Clements – Tempe, Arizona
Father-Richard Vila – Lincroft, New Jersey
Father Peter Kelly – Rome, Italy
Fr. Larry Richards – Erie, Pennsylvania
Fr. James Netusil – O’Neill, Nebraska
Fr. Claude Dusty Burns – Mt. Vernon, Indiana
Fr. Brendan Rolling – Atchison, Kansas
Father Gaurav Shroff – Athens, Georgia
Father Bill John Melancon – Erath, Louisiana
Fr. Bob Sewvello – Billings, Montana
Fr. Andrew R. Moore – Lumberton, Texas
Father Nicholas Schumm – Pensacola, Florida
Father David Michael – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Father Chris Pietraszko – Amherstburg, Ontario
Father Steve Thomlison – Exeter, Nebraska


EVENTUALLY every single priest will be listed here....




"Mary is the special mother of priests. Every priest at death wants to be laid in Mary's arms as was Christ." ~Archbishop Fulton Sheen

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!
Your brother in Christ Jesus
And His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr OFS