Thursday, August 10, 2017

Rosary Man Jim’s True Calling

BEADS OF JOY 08-10-17
“Rosary Man Jim’s True Calling”
©2017 James Dacey, Jr. OFS


My Friends,

I apologize for my delay in returning to writing. I have had a few medical issues and writing has been very difficult. It was on July 13 that I had some sort of an episode and my doctors are trying to resolve the issue at hand. But back to why I am writing again. Well, aside from it always being a burning desire inside of me; I saw a video recently about identifying my life’s purpose and my life’s calling. I know mine and I live it every single day as best I can and it’s so wonderful how amazing our Lord lets us know I am.

After watching this video, I easily identified that “Sharing The Rosary” and “Making Rosaries” and giving them away for free, as my life’s mission, purpose and calling. At that very moment, I got a text from a fellow Franciscan asking for 50 rosaries. They knew to come to me. I felt such a confirmation, even though I knew, now I really knew. Thank you Jesus. The Rosary helps lead others to our Lady who leads everyone to Jesus. I got so excited and rejuvenated with my focus that I just had to write today. My brain maybe mush, but my heart and my soul know exactly what I need to be doing; and that is sharing the excitement and the joy of The Rosary with everyone every single day.

Today and every day, I offer up all my suffering and all my challenges, so that I fight through the barriers and forge forward. My greatest goal in life, is to share Jesus through Mary, through her Rosary. I am committed to this till my last breath. Nothing in this life will stop my commitment, not even the threat of death. Our Lord knows my heart, and yes, I may love certain aspects of this life, but I am not of this world; I seek only Jesus and I desire to be with Him so much. I've known this since 1983.

"You can have all this world has to offer, it’s wealth, it’s lust, it’s things; all I want and desire is Jesus.” ~ Rosary Man Jim (I wrote that over 30 years ago)

LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!

Pray The Rosary Everyday!!

Your brother in Christ Jesus 
And His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr OFS

Today is Thursday: We pray the Luminous Mysteries:

The Luminous Mysteries

1. The Baptism of Jesus (Openness To The Holy Spirit) -Matt 3:13-17
2. Wedding Feast of Cana (To Jesus Through Mary) -John 2:1-12
3. Proclamation of the Kingdom of God (Repentance & Trust in God) -Mark 1:15
4. The Transfiguration (Desire For Holiness) -Mark 9:2-13
5. Institution of the Holy Eucharist (Adoration) -Matt 26:17-30

Glory and Honor and Praise -Lord Jesus Christ!!



Rosary Man Jim's Luminous Reflections: http://beads-of-joy-blog.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-luminous-mysteries.html