Friday, September 7, 2012

Making A Strong Return

BEADS OF JOY 9-07-12 "Making a Strong Return”
©2012 James Dacey, Jr. OFS



My Friends,
Thank you all for having patience with me. My duties at home and my work schedule and everything else that seems to find its way into my life, distract me from this wonderful, blessed daily blog. This month (September) I have made a commitment to rejuvenate topics, retreats, weekly journeys.
Of cause everything I share in some way always involves Our Most Blessed Wonderful Beautiful Blessed Mother. I really love her so much. This newly revitalized blog will hopefully grab your hearts and your Spirits even more than before. I will take you on a "Marital Journey", a "Servant's Journey", and a hidden specialty I wrote many many years ago, back when me and Fr. Peter Calabrese use to spend so much time together at Our Lady of Fatima's Shrine in Lewiston, NY. We use to live 6 miles away from the Shrine, need I say more; I practically lived there. When I first met Fr. Julio, he asked if I'd like to live on the grounds, because I was there so much. I told him, if my wife and 5 kids can move in with me... YES !!!! anyway I am diverting away from what I was saying. Back then I was working on a project called, "The Career Rosary". Yes it is as intriguing as it sounds. I will share all my written treasures of the past 29 years. That is actually 13 boxes of journals and notes and writings. I hope the Spiritual future for all of us is exciting and incredible and we all get even closer to Jesus...
I really love you guys with all my heart. Hold tight and watch this blog explode with excitement and Joy unlimited..


Your Brother in Christ Jesus and His Most Precious Mother Mary,
Jimmy (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr OFS