Thursday, February 28, 2013

A Rosary-Man Reflection

BEADS OF JOY 02-28-13
“A Rosary-Man Jim Reflection”
©2013 James Dacey, Jr. OFS

My Friends,


A ROSARY-MAN JIM REFLECTION: I say this with the intent to separate the thoughts, keeping my Spirit super close to my Lord; you see- every single day my heart is filled with tremendous JOY when it is submerged inside the mysteries of the Rosary. This JOY is never ending and constantly growing, from the moment I begin praying to the moment I end, as I begin to think about beginning again and my heart is once again filled with tremendous JOY. For it is in our Lord’s life being like us, that we are drawn to Him; and it is in the betrayal set against Him and then His eventual death- that we learn of His absolute love for us. For me, it is in that dying love that I feel closest to my Lord. His example of, “no matter what the cost is, the eternal reward is worth it” living, that I truly wish, if there were any wish that I could have fulfilled, that our Lord would consider allowing me to suffer for Chrissy. I don’t request that boastfully, I request it with a dying love for Chrissy; that maybe my sacrifice would save her very life. Yes I value my life and yes I want to be part of all our children’s future with their families; but even more than all of what I want for me; I really want Chrissy to part of all of that for her.

I have observed many things very quietly in the background, but do note I have observed that all of our children really really really love their mother so much. Each one has a very special way that they speak to her- each one has a very special way that they look at her. It is so precious to watch, it’s so emotionally moving to see. Today let us consider the value and worth of those we love- both family and friends. Would you willingly openly sacrifice yourself for another? You don't have to answer that; rather just pray about it, and allow the Spirit to help you understand its true meaning.

Tweets of my heart, tweeted today…

“It is very simple: The more we learn to put ourselves last, the more we will be able to understand how JOYFUL it is to put others first...”

“When we give our hearts to another, we surrender the right to take it back; allow the love you share to flow openly and freely together...”


Jesus, I Trust in You.”

Your Brother in Christ Jesus
and His Most Precious Mother Mary,
Jimmy (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr OFS