Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Chrissy’s Message In A Dream

Chrissy’s Message In A Dream 



Last night I had a dream. Our whole family (Chrissy, me and the kids) went to some historic town. When we were in that town we went everywhere inside buildings, visited stadiums, it was an exciting fun adventure. Everyone was so happy. Then we came upon an ole ancient prison and for some reason I remember visiting this place as a kid. So, we went inside, and you were allowed to go in the cells to see what it was like. They even had solitary confinement, everyone was in awe at what we were seeing. It was a big place; the solitary confinement rooms were solid white with light coming through the ceiling. I thought, “I don’t remember that.”

All of a sudden, Chrissy asked me to lock her up in Solitary. I was like, “What? Why?” She said, “I want to know what it feels like.” I couldn’t comprehend this, I said, “Why would anyone want to know what that feels like? Do you want one of the kids with you?” She immediately said, “No Jim, just me alone.” I was concerned. I told Chrissy, “I remember what the guide told us last time when I was a kid, when a person was locked up in solitary you can’t hear them, and they can’t hear anything out here.” 

Chrissy looked at me with her cute little smile and said, “Jim for just one minute, let’s see if that’s true.” I was like, “Why?” She was used to all my concerned questioned, I was always worried about her. So, she gave me her little speech. “Jim, if I can’t hear or see you guys and you guys can’t hear or see me, we all know where I am, and I know where all of you are. I am safely in there and you are all safely here. I don’t see any harm, just trust my instincts, this will be okay.” Chrissy said she was yelling to us and we said all of us her yelling to her; we all concluded that no one heard each other at all.

So, we did it and I woke up in tears at about 3am, not crying, but in tears, understanding that in some way I think Chrissy was sending me a message; that even though we couldn’t see or hear her, she was just fine. She was content in knowing that we all knew where we all were and that was okay.


Hope this all made sense. God Bless you and thank you for reading.

My 2 other Chrissy Dreams

Chrissy Dream 2 – December 23, 2016
http://beads-of-joy-blog.blogspot.com/2016/12/chrissys-2nd-message-in-dream.html



Chrissy Dream 3 – May 1, 2017
http://beads-of-joy-blog.blogspot.com/2017/05/i-had-another-chrissy-dream.html