Monday, May 1, 2017

I Had Another Chrissy Dream

I Had Another Chrissy Dream


I received a text from Chrissy that said, "Meet me where we first met." Hmmm that would be Pergaments Hardware Store which is no longer there. What? But why did I receive this text. So, I thought there is no way I can't go. I have to go! So off to Staten Island I went. When I got to Pergaments that wasn't, it was there again.


And there was Chrissy - 30 years younger and in her wedding gown. I thought OMG. No. This can't be possible. I ran over to her to hug her and she said, "You can't hug me silly, I'm not really here." ?? "I brought you back to our beginning to wish you a Happy Anniversary." Tomorrow would have been 30 years since our church wedding.. (It was a wonderful dream.)

My 2 other Chrissy Dreams..

Chrissy Dream 1 – December 13, 2016
http://beads-of-joy-blog.blogspot.com/2016/12/chrissys-message-in-dream.html


Chrissy Dream 2 – December 23, 2016
http://beads-of-joy-blog.blogspot.com/2016/12/chrissys-2nd-message-in-dream.html