Today’s Gospel: John 10:11-18 (The Good Shepherd)
Reflection: from the heart…
Pondering these thoughts today: Jesus is the Good Shepherd. Today I offer a wonderful, exciting, fun challenge. Take a look at all the things in your life that you are involved in. Now ask yourself one question: Do they involve Jesus or the positive sharing of God, scripture, our Lady, the Rosary or anything about our Lord? If not, is it possible to make it that way? If not, I challenge you to not do things in your life that do not involve Jesus in some way. I know that may sound harsh, but staying focused on Jesus in all that we do makes our lives even more incredible and more blessed.
Your brother in Christ Jesus
And His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr OFS
Today is Monday: We pray the Joyful Mysteries:
The Joyful Mysteries
1. The Annunciation (Humility) – Luke 1:26-28
2. The Visitation (Love of Neighbor) – Luke 1:39-45
3. The Birth of Jesus (Poverty of Spirit) – Luke 2:1-20
4. The Presentation (Purity of Mind and Spirit) – Luke 2:22-38
5. Finding in The Temple (Obedience) –Luke 2:41-50
I simply love mornings, because every morning begins with the Rosary.
Rosary Man Jim’s Joyful Reflection: http://beads-of-joy-blog.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-joyful-mysteries_10.html