Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Pray The Rosary! When?

BEADS OF JOY 05-31-17
“Pray The Rosary! When?”
©2017 James Dacey, Jr. OFS

My Friends,


Today’s Focus: When can I Pray The Rosary?  
The correct answer is anytime, anyplace and as many times as you so wish. If you want to be a Prayer Warrior like me; take on the challenge and pray a full 20-decade Rosary every single day. It really isn’t that difficult and you’d be surprised how wonderful it is spiritually when you do. But if you would like to be on the schedule, that the rosary has been set forth. Here is the schedule.

Joyful Mysteries: Monday and Saturday
Luminous Mysteries: Thursday
Sorrowful Mysteries: Tuesday and Friday
Glorious Mysteries: Wednesday and Sunday

Just as a fun side note in my research I found out that "Padre Pio loved the Rosary so much that he said a 15-decade Rosary up to 35 times per day". So simply know that if you so desire to Pray The Rosary from the moment you wake up to the moment you go to sleep, it’s been done before. But you are also welcomed to pray that much and more.

In my past, especially back in the early 1980’s when I first gave my heart to Jesus and our Lady and the Rosary. I prayed the rosary non-stop (all 15 decades in a row.) over and over and over and I finished with the Hail Holy Queen before bed, I did this for years. I was very addicted. How did I do that you ask? Very simple. I used my fingers, praying each Hail Mary and Our Father, Glory Be and Fatima Prayer under my breathe and in my head and I had a mystery cheat card, so I can stay focused on what mystery I was praying. I miss those days of 24/7/365 Rosary Prayers. The kids at St. Patrick’s Church in Milford, PA named me right (Rosary Man). I couldn’t live my life any other way; till the last breath I take, I am fully devoted to our Lord, Mother Mary and the Rosary. Little by little since all these changes in my life have occurred; I am going back to that undivided dedication to the Rosary. I do pray a full 20-decade rosary every single day. No one knows that, y’all do now. But I use CD’s and DVD’s and I love it.

How simple is it to Pray The Rosary every day? All you got to do is keep it high on your list of daily priorities. You can split up the decades throughout the day. Begin your Rosary at home, all the way up to the first decade. Once in your car or on the bus or on the train, begin the decades. One or two perhaps, who knows how ambitious or excited you will get. Do this throughout the day till all the decades you desire are prayed. Obviously, our Lord knows your heart, your intention and your desire; stay as reverent as you can, no one needs to know your business. Or share it when you feel the Spirit lead. Then at home before you go to sleep, pray the Hail Holy Queen and believe me once you got this down to a science it will be natural for you to... 
ALWAYS PRAY !!!

“Your time in this life is truly very limited, use it wisely, you can never get it back. Prioritize Prayer like this is your first day. Prioritize Prayer like this is your last day. Prioritize Prayer like this day (every day) is your only day. Jesus first always, Others second to follow, You last humbly praying. The true humble life of JOY.” ~Rosary Man Jim


LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!

Your brother in Christ Jesus 
And His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr OFS

Today is Wednesday: We pray the Glorious Mysteries:

The Glorious Mysteries

1. The Resurrection (Faith) –Mark 16:1-8
2. The Ascension (Hope) –Luke 24:50-53
3. The Descent of the Holy Spirit (Love) –Acts 2:1-4
4. The Assumption of Our Lady (A Happy Death) –Rev 12:1-6
5. The Coronation of Mary (Mary’s intercession) –Judith 15:9-10

Glory and Honor and Praise to You Lord Jesus Christ!