Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Darkness – No More!

BEADS OF JOY 05-10-17
“Darkness – No More!”
©2017 James Dacey, Jr. OFS

My Friends,


Today’s Gospel: John 12:44-50 (Recapitalization)
“And Jesus cried out and said, "He who believes in me, believes not in me but in him who sent me. And he who sees me sees him who sent me. I have come as light into the world, that whoever believes in me may not remain in darkness. If any one hears my sayings and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world. He who rejects me and does not receive my sayings has a judge; the word that I have spoken will be his judge on the last day. For I have not spoken on my own authority; the Father who sent me has himself given me commandment what to say and what to speak. And I know that his commandment is eternal life. What I say, therefore, I say as the Father has bidden me."

Reflection:
With Jesus in your life
Darkness can’t be;
The light of Jesus shines
It only sets you free.

We must trust fully in Jesus, that by His presence we are safe and secure and the darkness is no more. Nothing on this planet is more securing or safer than the arms of Jesus. All the cares and worries of this world only pull us further away from our Lord. We must learn to prioritize our activities. Jesus must come first in everything we do.

Suggestion: Spend more time in private prayer than you do now. Even if you spend an hour a day already, try your best to get it to two hours over the next 2-3 months. And if you go to Adoration for an hour a week, try to eventually get that to 2 hours a week. And at home read more of your bible that you currently are. Might I suggest that you be vigilant in your desire to draw yourself closer to our Lord. Remember Jesus did not hesitate to draw Himself closer to us.

Pondering these thoughts today: Simply saying Jesus’ name removes the darkness and begins all healing. Yes there is much more than just that, but we must begin in order to move forward. Look to Jesus for light and truth. Darkness – No More! I believe through my own experiences; that by keeping my faith alive on a daily basis, that I only allow light to enter into my life. Do I have challenges? Yes! Do I experience dark moments along my journey where the evil one wants to destroy me? Yes! But I refuse to lay my sword down. I will stand strong in my faith and the word and with Jesus and our Lady by my side right to the end of my life.



LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!

Your brother in Christ Jesus 
And His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr OFS

Today is Wednesday: We pray the Glorious Mysteries:

The Glorious Mysteries

1. The Resurrection (Faith) –Mark 16:1-8
2. The Ascension (Hope) –Luke 24:50-53
3. The Descent of the Holy Spirit (Love) –Acts 2:1-4
4. The Assumption of Our Lady (A Happy Death) –Rev 12:1-6
5. The Coronation of Mary (Mary’s intercession) –Judith 15:9-10

Glory and Honor and Praise to You Lord Jesus Christ!