Sunday, September 3, 2017

My Rosary World

BEADS OF JOY 09-03-17
“My Rosary World”
©2017 James Dacey, Jr. OFS

My Friends,


Today’s Thoughts: My Rosary World
I am so consumed spiritually by the Rosary, sometimes I don’t think I can find words that will properly express the exploding joy I experience when I pray, make or even simply think about the Rosary. Back in 1983 when our Lady grabbed my attention in that little room where we had our prayer meeting; she really grabbed my heart and my life and my mission and my purpose and my focus for the rest of my days.

Please bear with me, I know many may not understand the depths of my devotion and my love for our Lord and our Lady and the Rosary; but I will try to be clear and precise in my explanations. You see, every single time I even “see” a “rosary” or a “cross” my heart flutters. Yes, it flutters with excitement and joy to levels I can’t explain. It happens when I am thinking about the Rosary too. I have very lightly spoken about this in the past, but it has never changed at all these past 34 years of ministry. My heart literally does jumping jacks and somersaults every time I see those beads, anyone’s rosary beads.

I will say that I feel beyond blessed, I can’t control it or stop it. It just happens every single time, so you can only image the ecstatic joy I experience at a store that sells rosary beads. I’m like a kid at a candy store. Only difference is, yes, I want all of them; but I want all of them, so I can give all of them away to others who wish to also Pray The Rosary. Now that same excitement is starting to overflow with “beads” in general, because Becky and I are really getting into making Rosary Beads even more now and I am really getting back full steam like I use to. So now, the beads are starting to have the same effect, making my heart flutter. Isn’t that awesome?

And at flea markets or yard sales I always buy ALL of the rosaries that are being sold. 99.999% of the time the people who sell them, see them having no value, so they sell them for $1 or $2. How can they not see how valuable and beautiful those rosary beads are? Same with Bibles sold at Goodwill stores, they always sell them for only a $1. I always buy them all. I buy all these rosaries and bibles, I don’t want anything for them, I just want to get them into the hands and the hearts of those who do want them. 


One day I will have a room totally devoted to the Rosary, it’ll be my Rosary Room and it will be filled with 20 or 30,000 rosary beads at all times, all of which will be given away and more will come and be made and they will be given away too. I want my life to forever be flooded with Rosary Beads. I guess that’s obvious.

Pondering these thoughts today: I know I may sound crazy, but that's ok. I am crazy in love with our Lord and our Lady and sharing, making and giving away rosary beads. I hope you too have the same love for our Lord and our Lady.

LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!

Your brother in Christ Jesus 
And His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr OFS

Today is Sunday: We pray the Glorious Mysteries:

The Glorious Mysteries

1. The Resurrection (Faith) –Mark 16:1-8
2. The Ascension (Hope) –Luke 24:50-53
3. The Descent of the Holy Spirit (Love) –Acts 2:1-4
4. The Assumption of Our Lady
(Grace of a Happy Death) –Rev 12:1-6
5. The Coronation of Mary (Mary’s intercession) –Judith 15:9-10

Glory and Honor and Praise to You Lord Jesus Christ!