Sunday, April 24, 2011

Returning To God's Service

Beads of Joy 04-24-11

Returning To God's Service

©2011 James Dacey, Jr. SFO

Hello Everyone,

Just want to say hello to everyone, and let you know that I am doing all I can to get back on track. The move is just about complete now, so I will be 100% back on track serving our Lord. I apologize for the delay and missed blog days. God has been so good to us, Chrissy's remission has brought all of us so much Joy, and the move has given us a renewed beginning, in a beautiful home and a wonderful welcoming community. I ask our Lord to continue using me, in whatever way He sees fit. I desire nothing in return, this is all for my love for Him.

Your brother in Christ Jesus & His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr SFO

Today we pray the Glorious Mysteries

1. The Resurrection
2. The Ascension
3. The Descent of The Holy Spirit
4. The Assumption
5. The Coronation