Monday, July 25, 2011

Let Us Pray The Rosary Together

Beads of Joy 07-25-11

Let Us Pray The Rosary Together
©2011 James Dacey, Jr. SFO

Hello Everybody,

This week I will be introducing a new mission I’d like all who wish to participate, to participate. It will be ongoing and it will be intense at times, not in any bad way, and definitely not in any way that would cause any stress. This is a mission to help deepen and draw nearer our prayers as a community, or as I’d like to see it, as a “Rosary Prayer Team”. Our numbers maybe huge, and there won’t be any boarders, but that’s the whole idea. Our goal in the end is that we will be praying more together as a group, a team, in unity for peace, love and mercy, kindness and with the wholehearted intent to draw others to Jesus; and for those who already know Jesus, to help draw them even closer. We will be unveiling ideas to help each other pray more effectively for others. I have some very simple methods I use that make my prayer life, extremely fulfilling, constantly moving and very exciting. I am just like many of you. I am parent, a spouse, I have a full time job, and I am faced with a phenomenal amount of challenges day in and day out; just like many of you. But with all that said, my prayer life takes precedence and it in my own view dominates most of my life. Most can’t really “see” it. Those I share it with about know it, those I pray with a lot are very aware of it; but now I want so much to bring all of you into the fold, a kind of behind the scenes look at how I pray in a busy, crazy nonstop stressful world. A world that is ever changing and not really friendly to devoted people like us. But that’s okay, so be it.

This week I would like to share the outline and intentions of what is ahead. To start with, which I have already mentioned prior to all this; nothing will ever be asked of you, I am not here selling you anything. This is ALL about all of us praying together, that’s all. You are only invited to participate, obviously that is an important part of the whole idea behind a Rosary Prayer Team, but if you can great, and if you can’t then we will be praying for you. No problem ever either way, we only wish to encourage you to join in when you can. We aren’t a club, we don’t have meetings, but we do encourage fellowship.

I have a journal and in that journal this is what I have written in it, just yesterday:

One Rosary A Day – One Decade At A Time
-20 decades a day method.
-Daily decade invitations.
-Layout. Start to Finish, laid out as 1 complete rosary.
-Guide a prayer list method, my hand written name list method.
-Key... Always have a Rosary with you, no matter where you go.


This is just the beginning; I have so much to share. I have pages and pages of notes about what we can and will do as a group in prayer. The first and most important thing is that we identify ourselves as those devoted to the Rosary. And get more and more familiar with the mysteries. That’s an individual thing, and of cause each to their own gifts and devotion to our Lord and our Lady. Simply allow the Holy Spirit to guide your heart.

More details tomorrow..

Your brother in Christ Jesus & His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr. SFO

Today we pray the Joyful Mysteries

1. The Annunciation
2. The Visitation
3. The Birth of Jesus
4. The Presentation in The Temple
5. Finding of Jesus in the Temple