Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Rosary Prayer Team Details - 1

Beads of Joy 07-26-11

ROSARY PRAYER TEAM DETAILS - 1
©2011 James Dacey, Jr. SFO

Hello Everybody,

As the week progresses I promised more and more details. To some this maybe not really details, but many of you who are s excited as I am, these details help etch out our place in prayer together. I think the biggest in this step of our praying in unity to make it even more beneficial, we need to; decide, identify, reach, etc. in many things. Today I will share an outline of the things I think we need to at least be on the same page with. Praying together in a more united way with create a very special bond between all of us. Reflect on this outline. I know my word isn’t law; I only share what I feel I am led to share. I do my research and I pray a lot. And this is where it has led me to.

LET US PRAY TOGETHER
-Let us have a passion each day to pray together.
-Let us decide that this is extremely important to us.
-Let us identify the JOY the beads withhold then share them.
-Let us openly and whole-heartily share the Rosary with others.
-Let us reach out to the entire earth with our prayers and unity.
-Let us touch every country, every city, and every neighborhood in some way.
-Let us all be mentors to one another with our unique approach on prayer.
-Let us each have a couple of “Prayer Team” buddies to always stay connected with.
-Let us continually build our Rosary Prayer Team.

I hope this makes a bit of sense. Some of it common sense, others just some ideas I came across in my research of prayer team unity. This is just the starting point; I have many many pages of notes with more details on what we can do… and what will do as a Prayer Team. I will continue sharing throughout the week. Please feel free to contact me directly if you wish. My doors are always open. This group and mission will never get complicated, I promise. I am only sharing all these things, to help excite your Spirit, like mine is.

Your brother in Christ Jesus & His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr. SFO

Today we pray the Sorrowful Mysteries

1. Agony in the Garden
2. The Scourging at the Pillar
3. Crowing with Thorns
4. Carrying of the Cross
5. The Crucifixion of Jesus