Friday, November 4, 2011

Unconditional Love, Seriously

Beads of Joy 11-04-11

Unconditional Love, Seriously
©2011 James Dacey, Jr. SFO

Hello Everybody,

Just a thought spun off of this weeks “Married Couples Rosary”. The relationships we have are so vital, and the love we have for one another is even more important. Those closest to us need our unconditional love. Why? Some who ask do not fully understand the depths of what true unconditional love is. How would you define “unconditional love”?

Unconditional Love (definition): affection with no limits or conditions; complete love

With that said I better understand how God loves us, with no limits or conditions, truly endless and complete. I say: do it, say it, live it, be it!!! It’s simpler than one might think. Let us look at Jesus’ love for us and then simply imitate it. He loves us no matter what we say, no matter what we do; and even after we have beaten, whipped, stabbed and then nailed Him to the cross. It may be hard to grasp, I understand that, but I am able to grasp it because of how much I love Jesus. His example of loving me, when I know I do not deserve His love, His forgiveness, His mercy; that is enough for me to want to be like Him, to those I love around me. I hope everyone is following me..

I say DO IT: What I mean is love your family, your children, your spouse, your family, and your friend’s with unconditional love, with no limits and no conditions…

I say SAY IT: What I am saying here is just that, talk to those you love unconditionally and plainly tell them that your love is unconditional. You will bring such JOY to those you love, and your heart will be lite up with so much LOVE. Here’s what I have done. My “Pickles” my baby, daddies little girl, has had her share of challenges, and many know of them; at times she has hurt us. To reassure her and let her know that we (I) love her no matter what she says or does I told her this, not for any other reason except that I love and adore her with all my heart. I said, “Sarah, know that I love you, probably more then you will ever know, but maybe this explanation will help you even better understand. If you were to say, Daddy I want to kill you; and you put a gun to my head and you said, I am going to take your life dad; know this... I FORGIVE you and I Still will say to you that I LOVE YOU. No matter what you do, I will love you and I remain here for you, never “not loving you”. And know that this isn’t just chatter, its true pure unconditional love for you.” We must be like Jesus in all things, all the time, not just when we want to. There is another whole blog I can write about what I have said to Chrissy, especially through all her life threatening health issues.

I say LIVE IT: What am I saying? Don’t just say these words, live it and seriously mean it, with all your heart. Always love them in all things, no matter what. Never respond with a harsh word, never be judgmental towards them, and never ever be hurtful in your words or actions to them. Yes it isn’t always easy, at first; but we must trust in Jesus my friends, it will become an intricate part of who you are, once you live this way every day.

I say BE IT: In other words, be the unconditional love to those you unconditionally love, and especially those who don't. Stand behind your words and be that anchor, that solid point of reference of love, that those you do love, can rely upon. Does that make sense? I hope it does.

Be strong!!! And love unconditionally!!!


Your brother in Christ Jesus & His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr. SFO

Today we pray the Sorrowful Mysteries

1. Agony in the Garden
2. The Scourging at the Pillar
3. Crowing with Thorns
4. Carrying of the Cross
5. The Crucifixion of Jesus