Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Maybe a Test, Indeed

BEADS OF JOY 5-09-12 “Maybe a Test, Indeed”
©2012 James Dacey, Jr. OFS


I Shall Always Remain At My Post

Reflection: My Friends,

Thank you so much for so many of you who are standing strong by me and my families side as we endure more challenge’s than we usually do. I especially love the private messages of encouragement, keep them coming, Thank You. This may or may not be a test; this may or may not be the evil at work trying to shut our ministry down. No matter what this ministry, our MINISTRY will continue to grow; and it will only be growing stronger from all this. I took a break from working in my basement to write this note of encouragement to all of you. Our “Beads of Joy Rosary Ministry” knows well that the evil one despises our prayer ministry. Honestly I don’t care, there is nothing that can be done to me, that will completely shut us down. We will be stronger. Think of the song, “Stronger” by Mandisa, “…and go on and fall into the arms of Jesus.” The one song I am greatly encouraged by in difficult times…

Our family has been put to the test these past two years. There is no doubt in my mind that satan does not want our ministry of prayer and worship to our Lord in our lives. He most certainly does not want us to love our dear, precious, most Blessed Mother as much as we do. Well I say TOO BAD, we will and we shall continue to grow and love our Lord and His Mother even more. This speed bump is only strengthening our prayer community. I can handle whatever is given to me, I don’t care how full my plate already is, I don’t get distracted or derailed because of chaos. This little hiccup is mostly because of the water issues I am personally faced with, on top of all Chrissy’s health issues, I am the only one here dealing with all these issues. I unfortunately don’t have a team at home to help me handle these things, but that’s ok, I am blessed, I know it and all this is OK. I will be fine.

God has blessed me with a JOY; y’all know the one I always speak of. That JOY is the foundation that gets me through all things, everything, all the time. My life isn’t my own; my life is for my Lord’s use and discretion. I am here to serve Him, and to draw others to Him. That will always continue till I am no longer here. I won’t ever retire and disappear into the Caribbean’s somewhere, that’s so not me.  I will be working for my Lord till the day I die. This ministry is my true labor of Love for my Lord. I never want anything in return from anyone, I only desire to share, and to encourage and pray with and for others. We are sisters and brothers in fellowship loving and adoring a magnificent, mighty Lord. Praise Jesus that we all have the opportunity to pray together. We are blessed indeed.

MINISTRY NOTES
: As we evolve, and grow you will notice slight differences here and there. Overall, nothing is actually changing; in fact many more facets to our ministry will be added. We will continue to grow, and as we grow our relationships will deepen. God has allowed and planned for all of us to know one another, to pray for one another and to grow together in His love. His blessings are among us. The Spirit will lead and we shall follow. God Bless all of you and THANK YOU. Your kind words and thoughts through all this are a great encouragement.

Your brother in Christ Jesus & His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr OFS