“Live Worldwide Rosary -1”
©2014 James Dacey, Jr. OFS
I believe in God, the Father Almighty, Creator of Heaven and earth; and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, Our Lord, Who was conceived by the Holy Ghost, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified; died, and was buried. He descended into Hell; the third day He arose again from the dead; He ascended into Heaven, seated at the right hand of God, the Father Almighty; from thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy Catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting. Amen.
And the Fruit of each mystery…
1st Joyful –The Annunciation.
CarolynTapel - Kowloon..Kwuntong, Hong Kong
Love of Neighbor
Godfrey & Darluh Marie Herbst – Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
Poverty / Detachment from the things of this world
Jim Dacey Jr OFS – Milford, Pennsylvania
Doreen Duquette – Manchester, New Hampshire
Patricia Ann McGovern - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Ann Garces – Kenya, Africa
Rose Klein - Beechworth, Victoria, Australia
Openness to the Holy Spirit
Cecilia Ruloph Savage - Unionville, Missouri
To Jesus through Mary
Igwe Anthony Ejikeme – Lagos, Nigeria
Repentance / Trust in God
Desire for Holiness
Eucharistic Adoration / Participation at Mass
Contrition / Conformity to the Will of God
Purity / Mortification
Devotion to Mary
5th Glorious – The Coronation
Sue Jan Lai – Kuching, Sarawak, East Malaysia
After you prayed your ONE mystery -finish your Rosary like you normally would any other Rosary…
Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy, our life, our sweetness and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve: to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious Advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us, and after this our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary!
Leader: Pray for us O Holy Mother of God,
All: That we may be worthy of the promises of Christ. -AMEN
Leader: Let us pray.
All: O God whose only begotten Son by his life, death, and Resurrection has purchased for us the rewards of eternal life; grant we beseech thee, that meditating on these mysteries of the Most Holy Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary, we may imitate what they contain and obtain what they promise through the same Christ our Lord. Amen.
2. Souls that thirst are refreshed.
3. Those who are fettered have their bonds broken.
4. Those who weep find happiness
5. Those who are tempted find peace.
6. The poor find help.
7. Religious are reformed.
8. Those who are ignorant are instructed.
9. The living learn to overcome pride.
10. The dead (the Holy Souls) have their pains eased by suffrages.
An indulgence is either PLENARY or PARTIAL, depending upon whether it frees one from the whole or from a part of the temporal punishment due to sin.
This means that one of the faithful who, with at least a contrite heart, performs a work enriched with a partial indulgence, is granted by the power of the Church that same amount of remission of temporal punishment as he has already obtained by the work itself. In other words, the remission is doubled, and that as often as the work prescribed is performed. A plenary indulgence means a full remission of temporal punishment, provided that several other conditions apply, in addition to the work performed or prayer said.
- "Now the Rosary is a certain formula of prayer, which is made up of fifteen decades of "Hail Marys" with an "Our Father" before each decade, and in which the recitation of each decade is accompanied by pious meditation on a particular mystery of our Redemption."(Roman Breviary) The name "Rosary," however, is commonly used in reference to only a third part of the fifteen decades.
- 1) The recitation of a third part only of the Rosary suffices; but the five decades must be recited continuously.
- 2) The vocal recitation must be accompanied by pious meditation on the mysteries.
- 3) In public recitation the mysteries must be announced in the manner customary in the place; for private recitation, however, it suffices if the vocal recitation is accompanied by meditation on the mysteries.
LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!
Come PRAY THE ROSARY with us every evening Monday through Friday 9pm EST with our
"Our Lady's Rosary Text Vigil Group"…
Invitations posted daily… and throughout the evening…
And His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr OFS