Friday, December 21, 2018

Repent – Confession Part III


BEADS OF JOY 12-21-18
“Repent – Confession Part III”
©2018 James Dacey, Jr. OFS

My Friends,


Today’s Gospel: Luke 1:39-45 (Mary Visits Elizabeth)
“In those days Mary arose and went with haste into the hill country, to a city of Judah, and she entered the house of Zechariah and greeted Elizabeth. And when Elizabeth heard the greeting of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit and she exclaimed with a loud cry, "Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb! And why is this granted me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me? For behold, when the voice of your greeting came to my ears, the babe in my womb leaped for joy. And blessed is she who believed that there would be a fulfillment of what was spoken to her from the Lord."

Reflection:
It’s been a busy couple of days, I’ll be at the Fatima Shrine from Saturday, December 22 to 30 and hopefully through New Year’s. I hope these past few days have been very helpful. One good thing is that a list like this keeps you in check, especially if you examine your conscience as frequently (bi-weekly), that’s what I do. 

EIGHTH-&-TENTH-COMMANDMENTS
"You shall not steal." (Ex 20:15) "You shall not covet your neighbor's goods." (Ex 20:17)

·         Did I steal, cheat, help or encourage others to steal or keep stolen goods? Have I made restitution for stolen goods?
·         Did I fulfill my contracts; give or accept bribes; pay my bills; rashly gamble or speculate; deprive my family of the necessities of life?
·         Did I waste time at work, school or at home?
·         Did I envy other people's families or possessions?
·         Did I make material possessions the purpose of my life?

NINTH-COMMANDMENT
"You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor." (Ex 20:16)

·         Did I lie? Or do I lie?
·         Did I deliberately deceive others, or injure others by lies?
·         Did I commit perjury?
·         Did I gossip or reveal others' faults or sins?
·         Did I fail to keep secret what should be confidential?


God Bless you for doing all you can to be pure before God.


The Visitation
(Excellent!!)


Advent: A Time to Mortify



LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!

Your brother in Christ Jesus 
And His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr OFS

Today is Friday: We pray the Sorrowful Mysteries:

The Sorrowful Mysteries

1. Agony on the Garden (Sorrow for sin) –Matt 26:36-46
2. Scourging at the Pillar (Purity) –Mark 15:1-16
3. Crowning with Thorns (Moral Courage) –Matt 27:27-31
4. Carrying of the Cross (Patience) –Mark 15:20-22
5. The Crucifixion (Perseverance) –Luke 23:33-46

Thank you Lord for loving us so much…



MY FIRST BOOK.
(Mary’s Way of The Cross - .99¢)

MY SECOND BOOK.
(Praying The Complete Rosary - .99¢)

Rosary Man Jim's
Decades With Our Lady Podcast
https://rosarymanjim.podbean.com/