©2012 James Dacey, Jr. OFS
2. The Visitation – Love of Neighbor always, embrace them.
3. Birth of Jesus – Poverty has it’s Joy wrapped up in Jesus.
4. Presentation of Jesus in The Temple – Obedience to God.
5. Finding of Jesus in The Temple – Joy of finding Jesus in your life.
1. Baptism of Jesus – Openness to The Holy Spirit.
2. Wedding at Cana – Mother Mary always leads us to Jesus.
3. Proclaiming The Kingdom – Repentance and Trust in God.
4. Transfiguration – Our constant desire for holiness.
5. Institution of The Eucharist – To always be able to adore Him in His presence.
2. Scourging At The Pillar – Purity in all that we do.
3. Crowning With Thorns – Courage for our faith.
4. Carrying of The Cross – Patience and strength.
5. Crucifixion of Jesus – Perseverance in all things.
2. Ascension of Jesus – HOPE
3. Descent of the Holy Spirit – LOVE
4. Assumption of Mary – Grace of a Happy Death.
5. Coronation of Mary – Trust in Mary’s Intercession for our prayers.
Your Brother in Christ Jesus
and His Most Precious Mother Mary,
Jimmy (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr OFS