Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Urgent Ministry Update

BEADS OF JOY 11-27-12 “Beads of Joy Ministry - Update”
©2012 James Dacey, Jr. OFS

My Friends,
Urgent? Indeed!, it’s all about our ministry...
Hello my friends, I am so glad you have taken the time to read today’s blog. Today I wish to share with you, the topical expansion of our ministry. I was initially considering making separate places (twitter and blog) to focus on health (mind and body), relationships (marriage and parenting) and a look at some of my own personal and some rather odd hobbies that cost me $0.00 to enjoy. I realize for the most part our online Ministry (Beads of Joy Rosary Ministry) strictly, most, even exclusively focuses on “Prayer”. And I know it has much popularity and it draws in many interested around the world. Nothing at about what already exists will ever change; in fact it will continue to only grow.
What I feel led to do through much prayer and the guidance of the Spirit; is to expand our ministry to cover not only our Spiritual well-being, but also our physical and mind and relationship well-being, the whole body, encompassing our whole life. I have experience in all facets of these endeavors. Wow!! Ok, breath….that was a long sentence. LOL. But in the nutshell that is exactly what our ministry will be doing. My love for our Spiritual direction and choices in life has been in my heart these past 29 years (since 1983) I really enjoy being an evangelist and promoter of the Rosary and Prayer. My love and experiences and desire to promote “Family” has also been my whole life, which is indeed wrapped up the Spiritual experience; after all being married 26 years (since 1986), and being a dad for 24 years (since 1988), my heart and spirit feel led to share more and more about these very aspects that are part of many of our lives.
So from today on, I will be intergrading within my blogs and tweets; reflections, insights and experiences to all these topics to hopefully help encourage and lead many to a more total healthier you. I am not perfect, by no means; and I certainly don’t live day by day sinless. I am just like all of you, dealing with all the normal and even abnormal challenges of married life and relationships, parenting of multiple children, physical challenges of over-eating and inability to focus on taking care of myself. I hope these topical inclusions; to our ministry helps everyone even more. I ask that you to feel free to share your story, share your challenges with us, if you feel led to; so that maybe we as a community to help guide you, lead you and encourage you to better overall health.
Thank you everyone for your dedication and devotion to our Lord through the Rosary and your own personal prayer life. May it continue to grow and flourish as time goes on... All of you are always in my prayers. I hope and pray that you have a most spectacular, exciting day.
Jesus, I Trust in You.”

Your Brother in Christ Jesus
and His Most Precious Mother Mary,
Jimmy (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr OFS