Monday, January 7, 2013

Care-taking In Action

BEADS OF JOY 01-07-13 “Care-taking In Action”
©2012 James Dacey, Jr. OFS

My Friends,


I am sorry for the delay in the recent couple of day’s blogs. Last night Chrissy had a horrible night, she felt very weak. And through the weekend it was non-stop; between spending time with family and chores. I had barely enough time to really sleep well. And even with sleep aid, I couldn’t sleep sound and solid. Rough weekend…
Now Chrissy is awake and up and about. PRAISE JESUS !!! I am making her 2 eggs up and bacon and toast; a favorite breakfast of hers, to help her gain some energy and pep. Afterwards she will be lying down on the couch and I will be cleaning my cooking mess. LOL. This week I will catch up with our blog, tomorrow Chrissy has a doctor appointment with her cancer doctor. Updates always posted on my Facebook wall.

<3 u guys !!!

Jesus, I Trust in You.”

Your Brother in Christ Jesus
and His Most Precious Mother Mary,
Jimmy (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr OFS