Monday, September 28, 2015

Last Weeks Prayers 9/21-27

©2015 James Dacey, Jr. OFS



9/27/15 SUNDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Welcome and Good Morning my dear sisters and brothers. Sunday has arrived, our Lord's Day. Today's Gospel is Mark 9:38-43, 45, 47-48 (Another Exorcist / Temptations of Sin) Do you allow the love of Jesus to transform your heart, your mind, your words and your thought, so that you may treat your neighbor with kindness and mercy and love?

Dear Jesus, please always free my heart of envy and jealousy and every sinful thought 
and wrong desire, so that I may always treat each person with respect and goodness for the glory of your name Lord. For it is you Lord who makes judgment upon others, not me. I am only to love them and embrace them and pray for them and also forgive them. Our goal is to be like you Lord, how would you treat them?... AMEN.

9/26/15 SATURDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning my precious sisters and brothers. The weekend is here. I pray that all of us struggling find peace from the love and generosity of others. Today's Gospel is Luke 9:43-45 (2nd Prediction of The Passion) Do we give your full allegiance and life to follow Jesus, no matter what?

Dear Jesus, it is by your cross you have redeemed the world and revealed your glory and triumph over sin and death. Lord, May I never fail to see your glory and victory in the cross. Please Lord, give me the strength to carry this enormous cross in this life; and help me keep my life in line with your will and to follow in your way of love and holiness. I am weak and tired Lord, more than I have ever been before. I trust you Lord... AMEN.

9/25/15 FRIDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Another week has come to an end.. but that's only on the calendar. Good morning my sisters and brothers. Our prayers together continue. Today's Gospel is Luke 9:18-22 (Peter's Confession About Jesus) Who do you say that Jesus is?

Dear Jesus, I believe and I profess that you are the Christ, the Son of the living God. Please Lord, continue to take my life, my will, and all that I have, so that I may be completely and always yours now and forever. Like I have been saying for decades: "You can have all this world has to offer, its wealth its lust, its things; all I want and desire is Jesus." AMEN.

9/24/15 THURSDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning my dear sisters and brothers. The day's prayer schedule has been posted, please join us when you can or any time that is convenient. Today's Gospel is Luke 9:7-9 (Herod's Opinion of Jesus) Does the word of God take priority in your daily life? Or do you allow other worldly messages to distract you or lead you away from God?

Dear Jesus, please form in me the likeness of you, for it is you Lord that deepens in me the life that is pleasing to you. It is your word and life and example that increases my eagerness to do your will and it helps me to grow in the knowledge of your love and truth. Thank you Lord for surrounding me with such loving, caring, faithful, blessed people... AMEN.

9/23/15 WEDNESDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning my dear precious sisters and brothers. I pray that you are all doing well, you are in my prayers. Today's Gospel is Luke 9:1-6 (The Mission of The Twelve) Are you eager to place yourself at his service, to do whatever he asks of you, and to witness to his truth and saving power to whomever he sends you?

Dear Jesus, please make me a channel of your grace and peace and healing love; so that others may find life and freedom in and through you. I also desire to be free from all other attachments that I may only pursue the things of Heaven. In my life my deepest desire is to be a witness to others of the joy of the gospel both in word and deed. You Lord are my reason for living, for forging through each day, for never giving up... AMEN.

9/22/15 TUESDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning my dear precious sisters and brothers. I pray that our Lord's love showers you with peace and love always. Today's Gospel is Luke 8:19-21 (Jesus and His Family) Do you want to grow in love and friendship? Then allow the Holy Spirit to transform your heart, mind and soul to enable you to love freely and give generously as God has loved you.

Dear Jesus, you Lord are the source of all true love and kindness. In all my relationships, every single one, may your love be my constant guide for choosing what is good and to reject what is against your will. Nothing in this life deems any value unless your love in part of it. Thank you Jesus for allowing me to serve you faithfully; no matter how heavy the cross You have entrusted to me is. I love you Jesus... AMEN.

9/21/15 MONDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning everyone, a brand new week has begun. I pray that this week is a better week for all of us. Today's Gospel is Matthew 9:9-13 (The Call of Matthew) Do you thank Jesus for the great mercy He has shown to you? And do you show the same mercy to your neighbor as well?

"Lord Jesus, our Savior, let us now come to you: Our hearts are cold; Lord, warm them with your selfless love. Our hearts are sinful; cleanse them with your precious blood. Our hearts are weak; strengthen them with your joyous Spirit. Our hearts are empty; fill them with your divine presence. Lord Jesus, our hearts are yours; possess them always and only for yourself.” (Prayer of Augustine, 354-430)


LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!

Come PRAY THE ROSARY with us every evening Monday through Friday 9pm EST… Our Lady’s Rosary Text Vigil Group http://beads-of-joy-blog.blogspot.com/2014/12/our-ladys-rosary-text-vigil-update.html


PLUS Invitations posted daily…
https://www.facebook.com/RosaryManJim

Your brother in Christ Jesus 
And His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr OFS


I also invite you to follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/Rosarymanjim