Monday, November 2, 2015

Last Weeks Prayers 10/26-11/01

©2015 James Dacey, Jr. OFS



11/01/15 SUNDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good Morning my dear sisters and brothers. Today is All Saint's Day. May this day be joyful and glorious for you and your family. Today's Gospel is Matthew 5:1-12a (The Sermon on The Mount) How can one possibly find happiness in poverty, hunger, mourning, and persecution? First hand I know it isn't easy. True poverty is a hard life to live. We must trust that through prayer God will send His children to our rescue.

Dear Jesus, please increase my hunger for you and show me the way that leads to everlasting peace and joy. In my life I desire you above all else and find perfect joy in doing your will. On this Saints Day we must realize that our eternity is more valuable than our present. Show me Lord how to generously love and give to all those you put in my path... AMEN.

10/31/15 SATURDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer 

Good morning my dear sisters and brothers, the weekend and here and for those of you who celebrate Halloween, be safe. Chocolate Season for me... Today's Gospel is Luke 14:1,7-11 (Conduct of Invited Guests and Hosts) The Lord Jesus gives grace to those who seek him humbly. Do you want to be a servant as Jesus served?

Dear Jesus, you became a servant for my sake to set me free from the tyranny of sin, selfishness, and conceit. Please Lord help me to be humble as you are humble and to love freely and graciously all whom you call me to serve. My life is devoted to serve you alone Lord and to do all I can to lead all I can to you. This I shall do till my last breath, there is no other greater joy in this life... AMEN.

10/30/15 FRIDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good Morning my dear sisters and brothers, hope and pray that you have a fantastic day and super weekend. Today's Gospel is Luke 14:1-6 (Healing of The Man with Dropsy on The Sabbath) Do you honor the Lord's Day with appropriate rest and worship of God and do you treat your neighbor with love and mercy in all situations in humility?

Dear Jesus, may I always honor you, in my work and in my rest and in the way I treat others. Please Lord fill me with your love and keep me free from a critical and intolerant spirit that I may always seek to please you. Thank you also Lord for allowing me to suffer for you. I don't fully understand all of it, but please know that I embrace it knowing you have entrusted the suffering to me... AMEN.

10/29/15 THURSDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning my dear precious sisters and brothers. I am praying that all of you find peace and love on your journey to Jesus. Today's Gospel is Luke 13:31-45 (Herod's Desire to Kill Jesus) Do we make room for the Jesus in our life? The Lord is knocking at the door of our heart and he wishes to enter into a close personal relationship with us.

Dear Jesus, I place all my trust and hope only in you Lord. Please Come make your home in my heart. Continue to fill my heart with your love and mercy for others that I may boldly witness to the truth and joy of the gospel. I pray that my life maybe an example that helps lead others to you Lord, both to those who accept it and to those who reject it... AMEN.

10/28/15 WEDNESDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good early Morning my dear sisters and brothers. I hope pray that you have a happy, joyful, wonderfully glorious day today. Today's Gospel is Luke 6:12-16 (The Mission of The Twelve) When you hear God's word and consider all that Jesus did, how do you respond?  What is God's call on your life?

Dear Jesus, you are the true Son of God and the Savior of the world. Please Lord inflame in my heart a burning love for you unlike any other love I have ever experienced. I love no one before or greater than I love you. Like I have always said and will to continue to live by. "You can have all this world has to offer, its wealth its lust, its things; all I want and desire is Jesus." AMEN.

10/27/15 TUESDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning my precious sisters and brothers. Today I wake up tired and worn out. I pray that all of gain our maximum strength each day to better serve our Lord. Today's Gospel is Luke 13:18-21 (The Parable of The Mustard Seed / The Parable of The Yeast) Do you believe in the transforming power of the Holy Spirit?

Dear Jesus, please fill me with your Holy Spirit and transform me into the Christ-like holiness you so desire. Continue to instill in me a holy desire to live for your greater glory. I am your child Lord and my life is fully devoted to serving you alone. I find no greater joy in doing anything other than sharing You Lord, Our Blessed Mother and The Rosary. For what other purpose in this life could be filled with such a blessing... AMEN.

10/26/15 MONDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning my dear sisters and brothers. May our Lord bless you and keep you wrapped up in His love always. Today's Gospel is Luke 13:10-17 (Cure of a Crippled Woman on The Sabbath) Do you share His vision and compassion and are we striving to bring the others to Him?

Dear Jesus, please lighten the darkness of my mind, help me understand what we are to do during these most challenging difficult days. I pray for a strong faith, a firm hope and a perfect charity, so that I may always and in all things act according to Your Holy Will in my life. I admit it's not easy, the walls are beginning to crumble and I am scared. Protect us Lord, in your name... AMEN.

LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!

Come PRAY THE ROSARY with us every evening Monday through Friday 9pm EST… Our Lady’s Rosary Text Vigil Group http://beads-of-joy-blog.blogspot.com/2014/12/our-ladys-rosary-text-vigil-update.html


PLUS Invitations posted daily…
https://www.facebook.com/RosaryManJim

Your brother in Christ Jesus 
And His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr OFS


I also invite you to follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/Rosarymanjim