Monday, November 9, 2015

Last Weeks Prayers 11/2-8

©2015 James Dacey, Jr. OFS



11/08/15 SUNDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good super early morning my sisters and brothers. I love Sunday's -Sunday's we have a Rosary For Our Priests and The Priesthood. So far I send out 395 personal invitations. It's so exciting. Today's Gospel is Mark 12:38-44 (Denunciation of The Scribes / The Poor Widows Contribution) Do you know the joy and freedom of giving freely and generously to God and to others?

Dear Jesus, all that I have and all that I am is yours. Please Lord take my life, my possessions, my time and all that I have and use them as you so desire for your glory. My life's purpose and existence is only wasted unless I give it all to you Lord. In 1983 I surrendered all that I am over to you; you know my heart -nothing has changed, I shall always serve and live my life completely for you Jesus, Mary and The Rosary... AMEN.

11/07/15 SATURDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning my dear sisters and brothers. Weekends we are going to have a much lighter schedule. I am still working on changing the day’s format. Maybe this week, we'll see. Today's Gospel is Luke 16:9-15 (Application of The Parable) Do you know the joy and freedom of blessing others with the gifts and resources God has given to you?

Dear Jesus, may the fire of your love burn in my heart so that I may be devoted to you above everything else. I always desire freedom from greed and attachment to all worldly things. Guide me and direct me Lord to be generous in using the gifts and resources you give me. My life's only objective is to love and serve you Lord... AMEN.

11/06/15 FRIDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning my dear sisters and brothers. Today is finally Friday, it sure has been a long week. Stress has been unbearable and these weeks go by so fast. Today's Gospel is Luke 16:1-8 (The Parable of The Dishonest Servant) Does your Love of money and wealth crowd out your love of God and love of neighbor? What do you most treasure in your heart?

Dear Jesus, all that I have has been given to me by you. May I always love you freely and generously with all that I have been given. I ask that I continue to be a wise and faithful steward of the resources you put at my disposal, most especially the use of my time, whatever money we get and the possessions we have. As homeliness gets closer to our reality, I will say there are no attachments to "things" we own. Thank you Jesus... AMEN.

11/05/15 THURSDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer
Good morning my precious sisters and brothers. Thank you all for being part of our ministry. Our goal each day is prayer -together for one another, for 32 years strong now. Today's Gospel is Luke 15:1-10 (The Parable of The Lost Sheep) Do you persistently pray and seek after those you know who have lost their way to Jesus?

Dear Jesus, let your light rid the darkness in my life, so that what is lost may be found and restored. Please Lord, let your light shine through me that others may see your truth and love and find hope and peace only in you. I never doubt your love and your mercy that you have shown me Lord. My family and I need you now more than ever before; living in poverty, knowing that homeliness looms over us, scares all of us horribly Lord... AMEN.

11/04/15 WEDNESDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer 

Good morning my dear sisters and brothers. My love and prayers are always focused on all of you. I am so blessed to be able to pray with you each day. Today's Gospel is Luke 14:25-33 (Sayings on Discipleship) Does the love of Christ compel us to put God first in all we do?

Dear Jesus, may your love for me always transform me so that I may truly desire nothing more than life with you. Lord you are always first in my thoughts and intentions, and in my words and actions. Though some may never understand how much I really love and fully trust in you... You do. Just as you cried out from the Cross Lord; I to cry out from my suffering. I love you Jesus with all my heart... AMEN.

11/03/15 TUESDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning my dear sisters and brothers. I send you my prayers and my love each and every single day. Today's Gospel is Luke 14:15-24 (The Parable of The Great Feast) Do you allow any task or endeavor to absorb you so much that it keeps you from the thought of God? He alone must be first in your life... Always !!!

Dear Jesus, you never withhold anything from me and you always lavish me with the treasures of Heaven. Please Lord, help me to seek your kingdom first and to lay aside anything that might hinder, stop or slow me down from doing your will. I seek only You Lord, no one and nothing in this world or on this planet comes before You. You Jesus are my Lord and Savior, nothing shall ever separate me from You... AMEN.

11/02/15 MONDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning my dear sisters and brothers worldwide. Today we celebrate All Soul's Day. Those in purgatory need our prayers. Today's Gospel is John 6:37-40 (The Bread of Discourse) Let us consider: Are our lives securely anchored to the promises of Christ and His everlasting kingdom of Heaven?

Dear Jesus, your death and resurrection brought life and hope where there was once only despair and defeat. In my prayers I desire to have an unwavering faith and unshakable hope and the fire of your unquenchable love; so that I may better serve you joyfully now and forever for all eternity. This life prepares us for what truly matters and that is what I look forward to Lord... AMEN.


LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!

Come PRAY THE ROSARY with us every evening Monday through Friday 9pm EST… Our Lady’s Rosary Text Vigil Group http://beads-of-joy-blog.blogspot.com/2014/12/our-ladys-rosary-text-vigil-update.html


PLUS Invitations posted daily…
https://www.facebook.com/RosaryManJim

Your brother in Christ Jesus 
And His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr OFS


I also invite you to follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/Rosarymanjim