Monday, November 16, 2015

Last Weeks Prayers 11/9-15

©2015 James Dacey, Jr. OFS



11/15/15 SUNDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Refection/Prayer

Good Morning my dear sisters and brothers. Let us continue praying for the people and families of Paris. Let us continue to unite in prayer for them. Today's Gospel is Mark 13:24-32 (The Coming of The Son of Man / Lesson of The Fig Tree) Do you know and experience in your life the first-fruits of the Kingdom of God?

Dear Jesus, please continue to fill me with your Holy Spirit Lord, so that I may radiate the joy of your kingdom and the fire of your love to all I am in contact with each day. Lead me Lord, continue to direct my life to Glorify your name and share your love with others. May nothing ever separate me from you Lord... AMEN.

11/14/15 SATURDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer 

Good morning my dear sisters and brothers. Special unceasing prayers for everyone in Paris, the victims, their families and their country. Today's Gospel is Luke 18:1-8 (The Parable of The Persistent Widow) When trials and setbacks disappoint you, where do you place your hope and confidence?

Dear Jesus, please increase my faith and make it stronger so that I may never doubt your word and promise to be with me always. In every single situation I face - especially the heavy cross I am carrying - may I always find strength in your unconditional love and find joy and contentment in having you alone as the treasure of my heart. Let us also pray for everyone in Paris, they need all our love and prayers... AMEN.

11/13/15 FRIDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning my dear sisters and brothers. I apologize for such a late post. I just didn't want to wake up this morning I was so tired. Today's Gospel is Luke 17:26-37 (The Day of The Son of Man) Is your hope firmly placed in the Lord Jesus and his return in glory?

Dear Jesus, I place all my hope in you Lord because you have redeemed the world by your death on the cross (Crucifixion) and by your victory over death (Resurrection). Help me to never lose sight of the goal of Heaven that I may live each day in anticipation of your return. This life can be very distracting at times. I know I must bear this heavy cross that crushes me regardless of its outcome and continue to move ever closer to you... AMEN.

11/12/15 THURSDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning my dear precious sisters and brothers around the world. I pray that your day ahead is joyous and God filled. Today's Gospel is Luke 17:20-25 (The Coming of The Kingdom of God) Is your hope and future securely anchored to God's heavenly kingdom?

Dear Jesus, may your kingdom come and may your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. You Lord are the Ruler of my heart and the Master of my life that I may always live in the freedom of your love. Each day I surrender fully to you, my life is never complete unless I do that. Lord we are so in need of your mercy and love now. Please Lord hear the plead of your loyal servant begging for answers and direction. In Your Name... AMEN.

11/11/15 WEDNESDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good Morning my dear sisters and brothers. Today we honor in prayer and celebration those who protect us. I am ever grateful for their love for our country and our freedom. Today's Gospel is Luke 17:11-19 (Cleansing of Ten Lepers) How often have we been ungrateful to our parents, pastors, teachers, and neighbors?

Dear Jesus, may I never fail to recognize your loving kindness and mercy. Please fill my heart with compassion and thanksgiving every single day. Help me Lord to count my blessings with a grateful heart and to give thanks in all circumstances. Our situation, our many health issues and the abandoning of so many from our lives all play a role in the pain we suffer. Please heal that pain Lord... family and friends have no idea how much it hurts... AMEN.

11/10/15 TUESDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning my dear sisters and brothers. Yesterday morning, we got fantastic news... Our oldest son James 3rd and his girlfriend Sarah got engaged. Our 1st to be the 1st to be married!!! They live in Arizona. We are very excited and very proud... Today's Gospel is Luke 17:7-10 (Attitude of a Servant) Does the love of God compel you to always give your best?

Dear Jesus, fill my heart with love, gratitude and generosity. I ask that you make me a faithful and zealous servant for yours. I desire to continue to generously pour out my life in loving service for you and for others, just as you have so generously poured yourself out in love for me. Please Lord help us through this mess we are in, so that we will be able to attend James 3rd & Sarah's Wedding. I am begging you Lord... AMEN.

11/09/15 MONDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning my dear sisters and brothers. Sorry for being a little later than usual, I am very stressed out about the month we are in. We are on a collision course with being homeless. The opportunity and chances to beat are dwindling away. No drama just truth. Today's Gospel is John 2:13-22 (Cleansing of The Temple) Do you burn with zeal for the Lord’s house?

Dear Jesus, you open wide the door of your Father’s house and you bid us to enter confidently that we may worship in spirit and in truth. Please Lord, Help me to draw near to your mercy with gratitude and joy. During these most difficult of times not knowing the end result scares me to death. We prepare for the worse, not doing so would only make things worse when everything collapses. Help me Lord, do you desire for us to lose everything including a place to live? Show us Lord... AMEN.


LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!

Come PRAY THE ROSARY with us every evening Monday through Friday 9pm EST… Our Lady’s Rosary Text Vigil Group http://beads-of-joy-blog.blogspot.com/2014/12/our-ladys-rosary-text-vigil-update.html


PLUS Invitations posted daily…
https://www.facebook.com/RosaryManJim

Your brother in Christ Jesus 
And His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr OFS


I also invite you to follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/Rosarymanjim