Monday, October 19, 2015

Last Weeks Prayers 10/12-18

©2015 James Dacey, Jr. OFS



10/18/15 SUNDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning my dear sister of brothers on wonderful blessed Lord's Day. I pray that find peace, hope, love and joy today. Today's Gospel is Mark 10:35-45 (Ambition of James and John) Are you ready to lay down your life and to serve others as Jesus did? Even if you don't know them?

Dear Jesus, I ask that you set me free from fear and pride, so that I may be a better servant of love and compassion to others. I pray that the fire of your love inflame my heart so that I may give generously and serve joyfully for your sake. My Lord I only desire to be like you in this life; you are my Lord and Savior and my role model. Please continue to mold me more and more like you so that I may serve you best... AMEN.

10/17/15 SATURDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning my dear Ambassadors of The Rosary all around the world. The weekend is finally here. Today's Gospel is Luke 12:8-12 (Sayings About The Holy Spirit) Is your hope securely placed in the Lord Jesus and his victory on the cross? Do you completely surrender all of who you are over to Him? Is your allegiance with Him alone?

Dear Jesus, you are my only hope and my only salvation. I shall never waver in my hope and trust in your merciful help and strength in my life. Please Lord, Let the fire of your Holy Spirit burn inside my heart and fill me with a consuming love for you. My heart, my mind, my thoughts, my life Lord are all in full allegiance to you. I love you Jesus always... AMEN.

10/16/15 FRIDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

It's Friday everyone !!! Good morning my dear sisters and brothers. Today's Gospel is Luke 12:1-7 (Courage Under Persecution) A healthy fear of God leads us to spiritual maturity, wisdom and right judgment and it frees us from the tyranny of sinful pride, deceit and cowardice - especially in the face of evil, falsehood, and deception. Be strong in the sacrifice Jesus has given us at the foot of the Cross.

Dear Jesus, may the light of your word free my heart from the deception and misleading dangers of sin and instead consume me with a burning love for your truth and righteousness. I am far from perfect Lord you know that; in my life I fall into sin, I am so sorry Lord. Please strengthen me in all situation with the wisdom and ability to walk away from the temptations set before me... AMEN.

10/15/15 THURSDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good day every one. I send my love and prayers to all my sisters and brothers everywhere. Today's Gospel is Luke 11:47-54 (Denunciation of The Pharisees and Scholars of The Law) Do you hunger for the wisdom which comes from above?

Dear Jesus, may your word take root in my heart and transform all my thoughts and actions to your will for me in my life. Please Lord, Give me the wisdom Lord and the understanding that I may know your will for my life and that I have the courage to live according to it. I have only seeked you Lord my entire life, there is nothing else in this world I desire more than you... AMEN.

10/14/15 WEDNESDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Refection/Prayer

Good morning to all my sisters and brothers around the world who share our love for Jesus and our Lady and the Rosary. Today's Gospel is Luke 11:42-46 (Denunciation of The Pharisees and Scholars of The Law) Do you honestly help your neighbors? Help them carry their burdens? Or are you entrenched in your own selfish world? Tough questions for all of us...

Dear Jesus, I ask that you inflame my heart with your love so that I may always pursue what matters most - that is... My love of you, my Lord and my God and my love of my neighbor. Please Lord free my heart from any and all selfish desires that I may only have room for kindness, mercy, and goodness toward every person I know and meet. Thank you Lord for your continued mercy and love... AMEN.

10/13/15 TUESDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer 

Good morning my dear sisters and brothers. I pray that you have a truly blessed, wonderful day today. Today's Gospel is Luke 11:37-41 (Denunciation of the Pharisees and Scholars of The Law) Which is more important to God - clean hands or a clean mind and heart? Do you allow God's love to transform your heart, mind and actions toward your neighbor?

Dear Jesus, please fill me with your love and increase my thirst for holiness in my life. I ask Lord that you cleanse my heart of every evil thought and desire and help me to act kindly and justly and to always speak charitably with my neighbor and all those I am in contact with every single day... AMEN.

10/12/15 MONDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning my dear sisters and brothers. The day’s prayer schedule is in place and I see it is very activity with many "Likes" already… I love that. Today's Gospel is Luke 11:29-32 (The Demand For a Sign) God wants us to delight in him and to know the freedom of his truth and love. Do you thirst for holiness in your life? Do you desire Jesus above everything?

Dear Jesus, Please give me a heart that loves what is good and is in accord with your will in my life. Fill me with your wisdom so that I may understand your love for me in this life; and the grace and the courage to reject whatever is evil and against your will. You alone Jesus are my Lord and Savior, no other shall ever take your place... AMEN.


LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!

Come PRAY THE ROSARY with us every evening Monday through Friday 9pm EST… Our Lady’s Rosary Text Vigil Group http://beads-of-joy-blog.blogspot.com/2014/12/our-ladys-rosary-text-vigil-update.html


PLUS Invitations posted daily…
https://www.facebook.com/RosaryManJim

Your brother in Christ Jesus 
And His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr OFS


I also invite you to follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/Rosarymanjim