Monday, October 12, 2015

Last Weeks Prayers 10/5-11

©2015 James Dacey, Jr. OFS



10/11/15 SUNDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

This is certainly the day The Lord has made. Good morning my dear sisters and brothers. Another fantastic week has begun, it always begins with Jesus. Today's Gospel is Mark 10:17-30 (The Rich Man) Material wealth can be like chains to this earth unless we guard our hearts and set our treasure on God and his everlasting kingdom. Where is your treasure?

Dear Jesus, to so many of us, you have captured our minds, our hearts, our lives, our thoughts and you opened to us the treasures of heaven so that we may unite with you. You shall always be my treasure and my delight and nothing else will ever keep me from giving you my all of me. May I always give to others with a heart of love; never selfishly holding onto the gifts you have given me... AMEN.

10/10/15 SATURDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

The weekend has arrived.. Let us continue praying together. Today's Gospel is Luke 11:27-28 (True Blessedness) As sons and daughters of God our relationship requires loyalty to Him as our Father. Do you hunger for God the Father and his word?

Dear Jesus, my heart remains restless until it rests in you. Help me to live in your presence with a great love for you. May I seek to please you in all that I do, all that I say, and all that I think. My life is only joyful and positive when I am thinking of you and all the love you have for me and I for you. I invest all that I am in you and for you Lord. Thank you Jesus... AMEN.

10/09/15 FRIDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning my sisters and brothers. Glad to hopefully be back for now. Thank you Hnora for your encouragement. I sometimes feel all this work for our Lord doesn't truly serve any purpose; especially while I see my family in a constant daily battle. This took an hour start to finish today. Thank you all for your love, prayers and support. 
Today's Gospel is Luke 11:15-26 (Jesus and Beelzebub / The Return of The Unclean Spirit) 

Dear Jesus, you alone are the ruler of my heart and the master of my home and life. Nothing else will ever be in my life that will ever take your place. Each day is unknown but I am ever grateful for each day you allow me to share you, to love you, to honor you and to worship you... AMEN.

10/08/15 THURSDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning to all my sisters and brothers around the world. I send you my love and peace and prayers always. Today's Gospel is Luke 11:5-13 (Further Teachings on Prayer / The Answer to Prayer) Do you approach Our Lord with confidence in his mercy and kindness and unconditional love?

Dear Jesus, you are merciful, gracious and kind; I am so undeserving Lord of all you give me. Lord know that I will never doubt your love or hesitate to seek you with confidence in order to obtain the gifts of The Holy Spirit or the Graces you have given me. I love Lord with all my heart, no orange jumpsuit or threat against my belief or faith in you will ever scare me to change my heart, my allegiance shall always remain with you... AMEN.

10/07/15 WEDNESDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning my dear sisters and brothers. Mid-week and we shall forge forward. I know I am having challenges with a computer program to post prayers but that doesn't stop me or us. Today's Gospel is Luke 11:1-4 (The Lord's Prayer) Are you ready to forgive others as Jesus has forgiven you?

Dear Jesus, you have given me a heart and mind to know you and to love you and a will to serve you. Today Lord, Please give me the grace and strength to embrace your Will in my life and fill my heart with your love that all my intentions and actions may be pleasing to you. I always desire to serve others the way you see best that is pleasing to you. Guide me and lead me Lord... AMEN.

10/06/15 TUESDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning my dear precious sisters and brothers. May our prayers be answered as God so desires, so many of us need a miracle. Today's Gospel is Luke 10:38-42 (Martha and Mary) Do you seek the Lord attentively each day? And does the Lord find a welcomed and honored place in your home and in your life; in your words and in your thoughts?

Dear Jesus, to be in your presence in this life is an amazing fantastic joy for me. Lord please, free me from the needless concerns and preoccupations that I may give you my undivided love and attention. So many of us are suffering and in that suffering we are distracted. Please Lord, find in your heart mercy for those who suffer; so that we may surrender more fully to you... AMEN.

10/05/15 MONDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning my sisters and brothers. Another fantastic week has begun of us praying together. This is the most joyous part of my day. Today's Gospel is Luke 10:25-37 (The Greatest Commandment / The Parable of The Good Samaritan) Are you ready to embrace the cross of Christ, to suffer for his sake and to lay down your life out of love for your neighbor, a stranger?

Dear Jesus, may your love always be the center of my life, overflowing with so much love to share with others. Lord, please free me from every fear and selfish-concern that I may freely give myself in loving service to others, even to the point of laying down my life for their sake. I only want a life full of my love for you Lord, fully and completely, eternally yours... AMEN.


LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!

Come PRAY THE ROSARY with us every evening Monday through Friday 9pm EST… Our Lady’s Rosary Text Vigil Group http://beads-of-joy-blog.blogspot.com/2014/12/our-ladys-rosary-text-vigil-update.html


PLUS Invitations posted daily…
https://www.facebook.com/RosaryManJim

Your brother in Christ Jesus 
And His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr OFS


I also invite you to follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/Rosarymanjim