Friday, October 21, 2011

Our Daily Walk - Sorrowful 5/5

Beads of Joy 10-21-11

Our Daily Walk - Sorrowful 5/5
2011 James Dacey, Jr. SFO

Sorrowful Walk - 5/5

Hello Everyone,

Today is most certainly thee hardest day of all to reflect upon this week. Today we put all our reflections on the fifth Sorrowful Mystery - The Crucifixion. When we look upon this mystery what do we see? Maybe the sudden death of a young one in our family?, the slow agony and suffering leading up to a death of someone we know?, an act of violence or anger causing someones death?, or is it, being helpless while watching someone else slowly die? No matter which one of these or any similar to these you can plainly see where I am going with all this. One thing is certain about this Passion of the Cross that Jesus endured; Mary, His Mother, certainly as a mother would and could, suffered this entire journey with Him. That is why her intercession is so important for us, above all others in this human life, there was no other as close to Jesus as she was. This is why we must unite our prayers to her so that through her intercession to her Son; we will know that she is the one who is closest to His ear. Jesus has given her to us, a gift of a Mother. Remember at the cross, Jesus told John and Mary, "When Jesus saw his mother there, and the disciple whom he loved standing nearby, he said to his mother, "Dear woman, here is your son," and to the disciple, "Here is your mother." From that time on, this disciple took her into his home." John 19:26-27. Just as we take her into our homes.

Death is a part of life. If life and death were the alphabet, A would be our birth and Z would be our death. The length of time and the events in between are what are in God's will for each of us. I know I say this all the time, but I'd like to be clear, "Do not fear death." Personally I have no fear of death, I am not morbid or suicidal. LOL. I embrace the very doorway that will lead me to my Lord. When it's time, or if some catastrophic even occurs and I see my death coming. I will embrace my last moments looking forward to my own personal chance to be standing before God. I am not an angel by no means, oh my, I am a horrible sinner. But I know that we will not enter Heaven because we are "good", or we saved someones life, or we put money in the basket at Mass. No, we will be able to enter into Heaven, because Jesus paid the price of our sins with His blood. What we need to do, is live a life that shows God that, He and His Son are the first most important part of who we are, and that we did our best to be presentable to Him.

Obviously God will make the final call. My words aren't etched in stone. I am just a messenger. We all need to be messengers, spreading God's love to everyone, praying for everyone and by living a life that is pleasing to God; and live that life in such a way that when people see you, they see Jesus. When someone is suffering, don't be the care-giver per say, rather be the medication. What I am saying is, don't be the one looking for recognition, but rather be the instrument that help provide healing. No one says, speaking of the medication, "Wow, that medicine was spectacular, he/she really did a great job." No, instead we give praise to the one who cared for us, or gave us the medication that helped us. Yes those who help the needy deserve every bit of praise and then some, what I say is, let Jesus/God praise your kindness, not people. Now you see where I am coming from. It's a fine line, a place where we all need to be. A wonderful, special, precious dear friend, used these words when I asked her how did she know?, she said, "The shadows know." Very insightful indeed.

Can we embrace this cross, not only the one we carry, but also the one we will die upon. Of cause we won't be crucified like Jesus. But our cross, our addiction, our bad habits, may indeed be that which kills us. Also God's plan may involve us to suffer so that by our suffering we draw others closer to Him. That's the way I see it with Chrissy right now. So many people around the entire planet have contacted us personally, and they are praying in union together for Chrissy, what a blessing. We have friends throughout the US, Canada, Brazil, Africa, Philippines, Sri Lanka, and more. This is so exciting, God fearing, God loving people uniting together in prayer. We must always pray, pray in thanksgiving, pray in joyful times, pray in luminous times, pray in all the sorrowful times with thanksgiving, and always pray in the glorious times. God alone is the only one we are accountable to. We must lead a life that leads us to Him. The only path we should be spending anytime on everyday. Always pray, "Jesus, I trust in You."


Your brother in Christ Jesus & His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr SFO

Today we pray the Sorrowful Mysteries

1. Agony in the Garden
2. The Scourging at the Pillar
3. Crowing with Thorns
4. Carrying of the Cross
5. The Crucifixion of Jesus