Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Journal Entry 7.10.12 - UPDATE

BEADS OF JOY 7-10-12 “Journal Entry -Update”
©2012 James Dacey, Jr. OFS


My Friends...


Rests assure my friends. I will be back; I am way deep into this retreat at this moment. Way too deep into my retreat, to share in a couple of sentences or even in a paragraph. I am still writing, A LOT… I just haven't posted them recently. I will get all caught up soon, and I will be back 1,000,000%... satan will never defeat me, he forgot we all know how this all ends, and he loses. So rests assure I will be back, STRONGER and LOUDER than ever before. I am and will continue to pray for all of you. You watch and see "Beads of Joy Rosary Ministry" will return and continue, as if it never left.


So Please...Let everyone know I am still here, doing very well, actually extremely well and I will be coming back soon… I promise… I really miss everyone. May Our Lord continue to lead you and me even closer to Himself as each day passes… Turn to Our Lady, she is the perfect guide to His Most Precious Heart through the Rosary..


Your Brother in Christ Jesus and His Most Precious Mother Mary,
Jimmy (
The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr OFS