Saturday, July 28, 2012

Nice To Be Back

BEADS OF JOY 7-28-12 “Nice To Be Back”
©2012 James Dacey, Jr. OFS

My Friends,
I’d like to say it feels wonderful to back online again with all my sisters and brothers; I really missed praying with all of you. But I really needed this time to step away from everything in my life for just a moment; and focus fully on Jesus and Mary and my family. You know I started doing online ministry about 6 years ago. I have always been online, since the internet actually began; sharing my faith by way of email; but with social media and the ability to blog and tweet, opportunities to share has increased tremendously.
Let us take this moment to Thank God for allowing us to have this awesome freedom to share His love with others. Let us open our hearts to do all we can, to be more like Jesus in our love, in our forgiveness and in our mercy towards others. This world does not revolve around any of us; we are all in this together, with our lives, we should really be looking out for one another constantly. Our main focus in my opinion is that we should be doing all we can; to help lead others to the eternal life they too can have with Jesus in Heaven. That’s always a big focus in my life. I am not an aggressive, forceful Catholic. Rather with love and prayer I try my best to help lead others to Jesus, every single day.
We are very fortunate to have our Blessed Mother to help us lead others to her Son. She loves us with a most sincere loving heart, and she too wants us to be with her Son. That is why I promote the Rosary so much, once you allow the Joy and Peace and Love of the Rosary into your hearts and mind; you can’t help but love our Lord and His Mother with all your heart. Jesus is here with us every day; take a moment to read this passage of God’s word and really see how much God really loves YOU. In The Gospel of John read our Lord's very words.
Jesus Promises the Holy Spirit (John 14:15-21)
15 “If you love me, keep my commands. 16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you. 18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. 19 Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. 20 On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. 21 Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them.”
Your Brother in Christ Jesus and His Most Precious Mother Mary,
Jimmy (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr OFS