Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Journal Entry 7.3.12 - Love Him

BEADS OF JOY 7-03-12 “Journal Entry - Love Him”
©2012 James Dacey, Jr. OFS


Dear Lord,
With the sentiment of my last entry, I’d like to begin with that thought, “whatever You so desire for me, is exactly what I desire Lord.” My truest deepest love rests in trusting You my Lord. I often wonder what Your Mother may have been thinking while raising You, picking You up when you fell, taking care of Your cuts and Your colds when You needed her to nurture You. And then after all that, I think of what she may have been thinking while standing at the foot of Your Cross, knowing well that You were suffering horribly. Where is this all going Lord? Today my thoughts are that of “LOVE”, as our Lady’s love for You shines for all eternity, so too does the love God has for His Will to be lived out in my life, and the chance I will have to serve You exactly the way You so desire me to. I simply love that Lord. A rather obvious observation I have made; is that our Lady always remained silent and listened… listening for God, silent in the Father’s presence, open to His wishes. It was in a dream or through others that God’s message made it to Our Lady’s and Joseph’s ears. I pray that my life remains open to receive You in whatever way You so desire to communicate with me.

Our Blessed Mother I now turn to you, with a much clearer understanding of your obedience, it really is that simple. All we must do is LOVE Him, no matter what. And our love must continue to deepen, especially when times get difficult and we don’t understand the pain and the sorrow and the sword we feel ripping us apart, not with only our own suffering, but also while we watch someone we love suffer. Please continue to guide my heart in understanding how pain and suffering in and of itself is love; for by it we are drawn to love Jesus even more. Mama, I will look at your Sons suffering as one of the most blessed examples to refer to. Jesus had to die and suffer for me so that I didn’t have to. It is love that is the driving force behind that choice; it was the Father’s love for me, and in turn the entire Trinities (Father, Son and Holy Spirit’s) love for me that allowed Jesus to suffer and die, in the end it was all about uniting us with God, which is love.
As this journey with You and Your Mother continues Lord, I ask for Your hand to continue to guide me and lead me to You. My love for You Lord is beyond every breath I breathe; beyond the blood that flows, beyond anything this live could ever be. I surrender all my desires, all my wants, all my needs over to You. There is nothing on this planet that would or could ever receive the love I have for You. I would rather die physically than ever be separated from You.

Inside of my soul, my love desires to see only You Lord; that is why preparing for Heaven right now for is so important. Looking at what hell is in its simplest of explanations: It’s complete and eternal separation for You Lord, I can’t even think about that, utter eternal darkness, to never ever see You or be in Your presence.
Jesus always spoke of love to the disciples and to us, “Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'” Matthew 22:37-39

The 13th Chapter of Corinthian’s says it all…
Love Is Indispensable

And yet I will show you the most excellent way.
13 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

4
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8
Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child; I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

O Eternal Lord, I ask that You see me in Your heart, You find me tucked away wanting only You. I beg for Your mercy, Your forgiveness, Your understanding. I beg also that You enlighten my mind with the Light You shine, my mind drifts too much Lord. You know me better than I will ever know myself. My greatest Joy Lord is only found when I am completely utter consumed by You. Please continue to help me understand and know truth.
Thank You Jesus…
Praise You Jesus, Glory and Honor to You Always.. I LOVE YOU JESUS!!!

Your son,
Jimmy (The Rosary Man)