Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Rosary Man's Gospel Study

BEADS OF JOY 11-12-13
“Rosary Man’s Gospel Study”
©2013 James Dacey, Jr. OFS

My Friends,
Today I’d like to share with all of you, a most Joyous incredibly fun way to entrench yourself into scripture, more specifically the Gospels. This method is of my own design, one that I have used for about the past couple of decades. Do note that this method of study, is driven by my own personal deeply devoted love for Almighty God the Father, Jesus His only begotten Son, the Holy Spirit our Lord has given to each of us and our Lady –the one who has brought my Lord to me and through her Rosary brings me to my Lord.

Early on in my Spiritual walk I realized that scripture plays a most significant role in our Spiritual understanding and growth. Not only is it important that we read our bible every day; but through all this and my prayer life I was led to set=up a method by which I can entrench myself more fully, more consistently in my daily life. This method I am about to share, should you take the challenge will definitely change your life forever.







I encourage you… I challenge you…

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!
Your brother in Christ Jesus
And His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr OFS