Wednesday, July 8, 2015

The Ministry Shall Continue

©2015 James Dacey, Jr. OFS



Hello My Friends,

Nothing stops me or our ministry... Facebook has been a battle lately and I had a gut feeling that I maybe shut-down, but I didn’t expect this (a Malware required download? which I did and still couldn't log back on)... In addition to that problem -yahoo had a security check-point also yesterday; requiring me to use the number they texted to me, to access my account… haha…  We no longer have cell phones anymore… so for now I am blocked from my yahoo e-mail account. Poverty sucks, no doubt. Our/my cross just keeps increasing in weight.

I am Forging FORWARD... We must never be careful... We must RUSH in like a bull, we must crash through their pagan gods –like a boat through the sea –WE MUST continue to tell the whole world about JESUS…

Just a brief history these past 2-3 weeks…
Pinterest- Got SHUTDOWN...
Interpal- Got SHUTDOWN…


Facebook- Issues (can’t access)
Email- Issues (can’t access)

Am I under attack by the evil one?
Who knows? Maybe… sure feels that way to me...


Here is today’s Reflection/Prayer…


WEDNESDAY –Rosary Man Jim’s Reflection/ Prayer
Good morning my sisters and brothers... This is a bit new but as long as I can I will continue. Later today I will set-up my blog to work only a daily posting schedule... It will posted on my Twitter account and from there it automatically goes to my Facebook wall… Today’s Gospel is Matthew 10:1-7 (The Mission of The Twelve). Do you believe in the life-changing power of the Gospel and experience its transforming effect in your life? I hope you do…

Lord Jesus, no matter what challenges are ahead, no matter how heavy the cross keeps getting -you have chosen me to be your disciple. Take me and use me whatever way you see fit so that I may better serve you -all for the greater glory of your name Lord… AMEN



LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!

Your brother in Christ Jesus 
And His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr OFS


I also invite you to follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/Rosarymanjim
(don’t need to be signed up, to see)