Monday, July 27, 2015

Last Weeks Prayers 7/20-26

©2015 James Dacey, Jr. OFS


7/26/15 SUNDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Praise Jesus today is Sunday... Let us rejoice in our celebration and love for our Lord and our Lady. Today's Gospel is John 6:1-15 (Multiplications of The Loaves) Do you trust in God's provision for you and do you share freely with others, especially those who are hungry and in need?

Dear Jesus, you always satisfy the deepest longing of our hearts. When we are hungry you find a way to lead someone’s heart to feed us. Please Lord, Fill me with tremendous gratitude and a generous heart that I may freely share with others what you have given to me. Even in poverty we can give to others. Thank you Lord for looking after my family, during these most difficult times... AMEN.

7/25/15 SATURDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning my sisters and brothers. Today there are many new pictures, actually mostly every single one is new. Today's Gospel is Matthew 20:20-28 (The Request of James and John) Today we also celebrate St. James, The Apostle. Are you ready to lay down your life and to serve others as Jesus has taught and modeled for us?

Dear Jesus, please continue to make me a servant of love for your kingdom, so that I may seek to serve others rather than be served. I desire my heart to be inflame with your love so that I may give generously and serve joyfully for your sake. No matter what happens to me Lord; as long as I have the internet, and I still have my vision, I will always reach out to others in your name... AMEN.

7/24/15 FRIDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning everyone. Last night was a dark night of sorrow for me, I prayed that I would die in my sleep. Being kicked off Temp Disability while under doctor care is very bad for my health. Today's Gospel is Matthew 13:18-23 (Explanation of the Parable of The Sower) Are you teachable and eager to learn God's truth? What keeps you from hearing His word?

Dear Jesus, help me to guard the word you have planted in my heart that no doubt or temptation may keep me from believing and obeying you which is most difficult right now. May I never be afraid to speak of you to others and to share with them the good news of the gospel. Please Lord don't forget my family, we feel lost, forgotten and abandoned... AMEN.

7/23/15 THURSDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good Morning Planet Earth.. LOL Yes I am up super early. I couldn't sleep, oddly enough my eyes hurt through the night, sore.. strange... Today's Gospel is Matthew 13:10-17 (The Purpose of Parables) Do you believe God's word and do you submit to it with trust and reverence? Please read scripture every single day...

Dear Holy Spirit, please continue to be my teacher and my guide. Keep my ears open to hear God's word and my eyes open to understand God's Will in my life. Knowing and seeing His hand in my life energizes my Spirit. My heart shall never grow dull and my ears never be tired of listening to the voice of Jesus... AMEN.

7/22/15 WEDNESDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good Morning everyone. Check out all of today pictures, special Rosary Beads is today's focus... Today's Gospel is John 20:1-2, 11-18 (The Appearance of Mary Magdala) Do you recognize the presence and reality of the Lord Jesus in your life?

Dear Jesus, may I never fail to recognize when it is your voice nor lose sight of your presence in my life. This life has many challenges and many temptations; I must not allow anything to separate my love from you Lord. My eyes, my ears, my heart and my soul must be "on the ready" to recognize you Lord. Thank you Jesus for always being patient and understanding with me... AMEN.

7/21/15 TUESDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good Morning my dear precious sisters and brothers around the world. No country, no language, no culture separates us.. Prayer unites us. Today's Gospel is Matthew 12:46-50 (The True Family of Jesus) Do you to want to grow in love and friendship? Let us continue to unite in prayer...

Dear Loving Father, you bless us with many relationships around the globe and you invite us into the community of your sons and daughters who have been redeemed by your son, Jesus Christ. Please Lord, Help us to always love our neighbor with generous charity, loving kindness, compassion, and mercy, just as you have loved me. In all our relationships and in all that we do and say, may we always seek to bring you honor and glory Lord... AMEN.

7/20/15 MONDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good Morning my dear sisters and brothers. Hope everyone enjoys all the new pictures today... Today's Gospel is Matthew 12:38-42 (The Demand For a Sign) Do you truly thirst for God and for the wisdom which comes from above? Love you guys so much !!!

Dear Jesus, today like every day I ask you to fill me with your Holy Spirit that I may grow in the wisdom and the knowledge of your love and your truth. Please free me from stubborn pride and willfulness that I may wholly desire to do what is pleasing to you. Your will is my truest deepest desire in my life. Thank you Lord... AMEN.


LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!

Come PRAY THE ROSARY with us every evening Monday through Friday 9pm EST… Our Lady’s Rosary Text Vigil Group http://beads-of-joy-blog.blogspot.com/2014/12/our-ladys-rosary-text-vigil-update.html


PLUS Invitations posted daily…
https://www.facebook.com/RosaryManJim

Your brother in Christ Jesus 
And His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr OFS


I also invite you to follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/Rosarymanjim