Monday, July 20, 2015

Last Weeks Prayers 7/13-19

©2015 James Dacey, Jr. OFS



7/19/15 SUNDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Rise and Shine my sisters and brothers it's Sunday Morning. Today's Gospel is Mark 6:30-34 (The Return of The Twelve) We must know that in our battle against sin and evil; Jesus is always ever ready to give us help, strength and refuge.

Dear Jesus, we know that you guard and protect us from all evil. No matter what is said or done outside -can't ever affect you who is inside of me. Please: Help me to stand firm in your word and to trust in your help in all circumstances, no matter how difficult. In you Lord may I find rest and refuge in the shelter of your presence, always... AMEN.

7/18/15 SATURDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good Morning my dear blessed sisters and brothers. It sure is great to be back. Today's Gospel is Matthew 12:14-21 (The Man With a Withered Hand) When you faced with trials and difficulties in this life, do you rely completely on God's help and grace?

Dear Lord, your love and mercy knows no bounds. Please give me strength when I am weak, hope when I am discouraged, peace when I am troubled, consolation when I am sad, and understanding when I am perplexed. Make me an instrument (a channel) of your love and peace to those who are troubled and without hope, always serving you Lord... AMEN.

7/17/15 FRIDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning everybody. The week has ended and the weekend is about to begin. I pray that you had a wonderful week. Today's Gospel is Matthew 12:1-8 (Picking Grain on The Sabbath) Do you honor the Lord in the way you treat your neighbor and celebrate the Lord's Day?

"Lord, make us to walk in your way: Where there is love and wisdom, there is neither fear nor ignorance; where there is patience and humility, there is neither anger nor annoyance; where there is poverty and joy, there is neither greed nor avarice; where there is peace and contemplation, there is neither care nor restlessness; where there is the fear of God to guard the dwelling, there no enemy can enter; where there is mercy and prudence, there is neither excess nor harshness; this we know through your Son, Jesus Christ our Lord." (Prayer of Francis of Assisi)

7/16/15 THURSDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

It is another beautiful morning. Good morning my dear precious sisters and brothers in Christ. Today's Gospel is Matthew 11:28-30 (The Gentle Mastery of Christ) Do you know the joy of resting in Jesus' presence and walking daily with him along the path he has for you? Try it...

Dear Jesus, Please fill my heart with your love and your ways; I want so much to submit to your holy and loving word. I wish to be set free from my own sinful ignorance and rebellious pride that I may only desire what is good and in accord with your will. I fall and fail often Lord, Please keep me more alert to my ways so that I am more pleasing to you... AMEN.

7/15/15 WEDNESDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning to all my sisters and brothers around the world. It is so joyful to unite with each day in prayer, with no barriers -only our unity in our prayers. Today's Gospel is Matthew 11:25-27 (The Praise of The Father) Do you pray to your Father in heaven with joy and confidence in his love and care for you?

Dear Jesus, I desire a child-like simplicity in who I am and true purity in my faith; so that I may gaze upon you with pure joy and confidence in your merciful love. Please Lord, remove every bit of doubt, fear and prideful thought which would hinder me from receiving your word with trust and humble submission. My life is nothing without you Lord... AMEN.

7/14/15 TUESDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning my dear precious sisters and brothers. May our Lord always bless you with a heart full of joy. Today's Gospel is Matthew 11:20-24 (Reproaches to Unrepentant Towns) Do you receive our Lord's word with faith and obedience or with doubt and indifference?

Dear Jesus, I ask that you take away the darkness of my heart and give me a true deep strong faith; combined with real hope and an absolute perfect love for you. Please Lord, give me a loving heart that desires to do everything in fulfillment to your holy will in my life. I ask this through you Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior... AMEN.

7/13/15 MONDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good Morning my dear precious sisters and brothers. Another week has begun, I pray that you had a wonderful weekend. Today's Gospel is Matthew 10:34 - 11:1 (The Conditions of Discipleship) Does your love of Jesus Christ compel you to put God first in all that you do every single day? YES !!!

Dear Lord, Please set my heart ablaze with the fire of the Holy Spirit, so that I may love you above all things and so receive the rewards you have promised each of us. This life serves no meaning without you Lord; no matter who hates you -I shall always love you and your most Blessed Mother for all eternity... AMEN.


LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!

Come PRAY THE ROSARY with us every evening Monday through Friday 9pm EST… Our Lady’s Rosary Text Vigil Group http://beads-of-joy-blog.blogspot.com/2014/12/our-ladys-rosary-text-vigil-update.html


PLUS Invitations posted daily…
https://www.facebook.com/RosaryManJim

Your brother in Christ Jesus 
And His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr OFS


I also invite you to follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/Rosarymanjim