Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Flashback of Mysteries


BEADS OF JOY 11-06-18
“Flashback of Mysteries”
©2018 James Dacey, Jr. OFS

My Friends,



This is a flashback of mysteries, that Chrissy and I prayed together. I wrote these prayers while caring for her. I prayed these prayers for her as we prayed the Sorrowful Mysteries together. We always prayed the rosary together before Chrissy got sick, but when she got sick, we prayed even more.

The Sorrowful Mysteries with Chrissy
 

Today we Pray The Sorrowful Mysteries, might I suggest these meditations to be added to your prayers; when you ponder on each of the mysteries. As Mary invites us to Pray The Rosary each day, she invites us to unite our prayers with hers as she presents all of them to her Son. This very simple, very humble prayer is hated by the evil one; all the more reason to be so devoted to it. But I will warn you from my own experience, the more devout you become (my own experiences), the more it seems like satan targets you, and your family. You must remain strong and loyal to Jesus, no matter what. The Sorrowful Mysteries brings me to tears, but in that; they strengthen me, for this life. These meditations were written when I was by Chrissy’s side; while she was suffering on January 1, 2013.

When Chrissy became ill and I really was the one who took care of here every single day; she and I would spend many hours just talking about eternity and Heaven and we’d smile and even giggle with joy. But, when we talked about our Lord’s suffering, we’d share tears, tears of suffering I didn’t understand, but to whatever degree I know Chrissy understood. I hope you feel my love for our Lord, our Lady and the Rosary in them.


Sorrowful Mysteries


1. The Agony in The Garden
 - Happiness of God
(Loving You Without Always Understanding)

Dear Lord, I beg of you to guide me when I don’t understand, lead me and show me the way. There are so many times when different events happen in my life or in the lives of family members that I just don’t understand, please show me the way. I know you know that I won’t understand everything, but with that said, know Lord that I am very joyful in You, loving You, trusting fully and completely in You Lord. Amen

2. The Scourging at The Pillar
 - Patience of God
(Admirable Serving You Lord Fully)


Dear Lord, I turn to you with patience, without full understanding. Serving You Lord is my life; I live for my love for You. These lashes hurt, but I won’t scream. The lashes cut, and yes, I bleed. The lashes burn as events and situations continue to hit us, but I don’t surrender. These lashes throw me down on my knees, but only to love and praise You my Lord. I have patience, because I trust fully and completely in you Lord. Amen

3. The Crowing with Thorns
 - Beauty of God
(Unspeakable with Suffering)

Dear Lord, so much pain goes unspoken, so much pain I choose to hide. I think I am strong, then I collapse, I know You are there for me and my family Lord. Sometimes I feel like my body is being poked and punched with a reed. Sometimes my insides bleed with so much pain; I can’t explain it to anyone but You. But know Lord, that I trust fully and completely in You always, no matter what. Amen

4. The Carrying of The Cross
 - The Omnipotence of God
(Boundless in Strength Forging Forward)

Dear Lord, the path I am on is very bumpy, narrow, filled with pot-holes and with no one by my side helping me along the way, except You. Yes, many tears flow, as we suffer; yet, we are not left alone on this path, carrying this cross, knowing You are with us. We shall remain on this path, forging forward for You Lord, suffering for our love for You. Nothing will distract us; we will only continue loving You and trusting You more fully and completely. Amen

5. The Crucifixion of Jesus
 - Justice of God
(Tremendous Love is Here)

Dear Lord, there are times when I feel the nails being hammered into my hands and my feet. I feel like I am being locked down and I can’t move anymore. I know how horrible that feels only too well. But I know Lord that in all this suffering there is immeasurable love from You, and in that love, blood is shed, and tears are flowing. Nothing can take my eyes off you Lord, not even the suffering pain of death. Even when evil thinks it wins; it loses, because we give all my love to You Lord, trusting and loving you fully and completely. Amen


-----     -----     -----

The Sorrowful Mysteries really do bring me to tears inside, seeing my Lord suffering for my sins and how much He loved me. Sometimes crying is such a cleansing. This past Sunday evening at a Healing Mass at the Fatima Shrine in Lewiston, NY, after I was prayed over and resting in the Spirit, I awoke in tears and inside me I felt our Lord’s love so much overflowing inside me.


Man sings to his
93-year old dying wife
(very touching)



She Sings For Her
Dying Dad... Don't Cry



LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!

Your brother in Christ Jesus 
And His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr OFS

Today is Tuesday: We pray the Sorrowful Mysteries:

The Sorrowful Mysteries

1. Agony on the Garden (Sorrow for sin) –Matt 26:36-46
2. Scourging at the Pillar (Purity) –Mark 15:1-16
3. Crowning with Thorns (Moral Courage) –Matt 27:27-31
4. Carrying of the Cross (Patience) –Mark 15:20-22
5. The Crucifixion (Perseverance) –Luke 23:33-46

Thank you Lord for loving us so much…




Rosary Man Jim’s Sorrowful Reflection:
http://beads-of-joy-blog.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-sorrowful-mysteries_11.html


MY FIRST BOOK.
(Mary’s Way of The Cross - .99¢)

MY SECOND BOOK.
(Praying The Complete Rosary - .99¢)

Rosary Man Jim's
Decades With Our Lady Podcast
https://rosarymanjim.podbean.com/