Monday, November 26, 2018

I Miss You Christine


BEADS OF JOY 11-26-18
“I Miss You Christine”
©2018 James Dacey, Jr. OFS

My Friends,




Two years ago, on this date 11/26, my love, my sweetheart, my baby-cakes went to be with our Lord.

I fell in love with Chrissy before I even knew her name, or even her relationship status. I was in college at the time, working several jobs, one of which was security guard at Pergament’s Hardware Store, near the Staten Island Mall. It was my first day and as I was at the front door, this stunning, very beautiful woman was coming into the entrance. I remember my heart was racing and all time and space, and everything around just froze. I said to myself, under my breathe, “There is the future Mrs. Dacey!” I can’t fully explain the way, I really experienced it in words. It was just so absolutely amazing. She came around the corner, I of cause checked her out fully, she didn’t even glance at me; she looked absolutely incredible, this tiny, gorgeous woman, she just stole my heart.

Then she did the ultimate, she headed towards the time clock. I thought to myself, “Holy Cow, she works here, Thank you Jesus.” And in that moment, I knew she would be in my life forever. Then she was stationed at the Return Desk, right next to where I was standing. Talk about amazing! Our first date was Chrissy’s 26th Birthday, August 21, 1986. I was 21 years old.

Well, then the rest is history...

There was No Way in the world I was going to lose this woman I wanted her for the rest of my life. Period. And so our lives began together, rather quickly.

©   ...we eloped Oct 24, 1986 
(we were told by many, this will never last)
©     ...then Chrissy was pregnant
©     ...then Chrissy had a miscarriage
©     ...then Chrissy’s left lung collapsed 
(ironically, the same lung that was cancer filled)
©     ...then we had a big Church Wedding May 2, 1987 
(beyond absolutely amazing)
©     ...then we had 30 amazing, incredible years together...





Christine is absolutely gorgeous.. My Baby-cakes !!! 


LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!

Your brother in Christ Jesus 
And His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr OFS

Today is Monday: We pray the Joyful Mysteries:

The Joyful Mysteries

1. The Annunciation (Humility) – Luke 1:26-28
2. The Visitation (Love of Neighbor) – Luke 1:39-45
3. The Birth of Jesus (Poverty of Spirit) – Luke 2:1-20
4. The Presentation (Purity of Mind & Spirit) – Luke 2:22-38
5. Finding in The Temple (Obedience) –Luke 2:41-50

I simply love Monday mornings, because every morning begins with the Rosary.



MY FIRST BOOK.
(Mary’s Way of The Cross - .99¢)

MY SECOND BOOK.
(Praying The Complete Rosary - .99¢)

Rosary Man Jim's
Decades With Our Lady Podcast
https://rosarymanjim.podbean.com/