Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Marian Feast Days of January

BEADS OF JOY 01-01-19
“Marian Feast Days of January”
©2019 James Dacey, Jr. OFS

My Friends,



I pray that 2019 is as blessed and joyful as 2018 became for many. Yes, we all had our share of challenges; there’s no doubt there is a lot of truth held in that thought. We are ever grateful for the many prayers that have been answered. God has indeed been most merciful and most generous in His healing for our family. There will always be a very special place in our thoughts and our prayers for my precious Baby-cakes – Christine. Early on, for many months of cried and yelled to my Lord in my prayers and during my Rosary; asking Him, why didn’t You take me, in her place instead? I will always miss you Christine and I will always love you.

The Rosary has played a most significant role in my life personally these past 35 years. I pray that all of you in whatever way works for you, that you too gain a special love for the Rosary in your life.

January 2019

1. Circumcision of Our Lord; Mary, Mother of God


2. Our Lady of the Pillar (40 A.D.) This is a most special Tradition Celebration. Seven years after our Lord’s death, the brother of the Apostle St. James the elder was sitting at the bank of the Ebro River. On our maps of today, that would be in Zaragoza, Spain. The Blessed Virgin appeared to James assuring him that the people of Hispania would indeed become Christians. It was here that the first Marian Shrine would be built, to remember the visit by our Lady and the promise she shared. ~Jim Dacey Jr OFS

3. Our Lady of Sichem, Belgium (474)

4. Our Lady of Treves, Italy (746). Appeared to St. Jerome Emiliani, 1530

5. Our Lady of Abundance or Prosperity, Cursi, Italy (1641). Through fervent prayer to the Blessed Mother, the people of Cursi were asking her to come to their aid to help save them from famine. Our Lady heard their plea and in doing so appeared to a shepherd –Baglio Orlando Natali. Baglio was to become to true follower serving in the new church they would build. So Baglio changed his life and his ways and a miracle of harvest did come that year, with an abundance that that area has never seen before. ~Jim Dacey Jr OFS

6. Our Lady of Cana (John 2:1-11) Indeed Our Lady’s first intercessory prayer. Mary’s interest was of mercy for this couple. As the Mother of Mercy she does all she can to direct our needs to her Son on our behalf. At this most blessed ceremony and sacrament Our Lord is directed to us by Our Lady. Every present in our Marriage Our Lady and Our Lord shall remain. ~Jim Dacey Jr OFS

7. Our Lady of Zeitoun, Egypt (1968-70) A must see video explaining this most incredible appearance of Our Lady.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMEWxRB-1dc

8. Our Lady of Prompt Succor, New Orleans, Louisiana (1809)

9. Our Lady of Clemency, or Our Lady of Mercy of Absam, near Innsbruck, Austria (1797)

10. Our Lady of Guides, Manila, (1570)

11. Our Lady of Bessiere, Limousin, France

12. Our Lady of Conquest, Santa Fe, New Mexico

13. Our Lady of Victory, Prague, Czechoslovakia (1620), home of the Infant of Prague

14. Our Lady of the Word, Montserrat, Spain (1514)

15. Our Lady of Banneux, Belgium (1933)

16. Our Lady, Refuge of Sinners –A prayer from St. Alphonsus Liguori “O most holy and pure Virgin! O my Mother! You who are the Mother of my Lord, the Queen of the world, the advocate and refuge of sinners! I, a most wretched sinner, now come to you. I honor you, great Queen, and give you humble thanks for the many favors which have come to me in the past through your intercession. I love you, Lady most worthy of all love, and by the love which I bear you, I promise ever in the future to honor you, and to do what lies in me to win others to your love. Receive me as your servant, and cover me with the mantle of your protection, you who are the Mother of mercy! And since you have so much power with God, implore him to deliver me from all temptations, and to give me the grace ever to overcome them. Pray for me that I may love Christ in this world as you love him, and intercede for me that I may have the grace of a good death. O my Mother! by your love for God I beseech you to be at all times my helper, but above all at the last moment of my life. Cease not your supplications until you see me safe in heaven, there for countless ages to bless you and, your holy company, to worship and adore your Son, for ever and ever. Amen“

17. Our Lady of Pontmain, France (1871)

18. Our Lady of Dijon, France (1513)

19. The Finding of Jesus in the Temple (The 5th Joyful Mystery) “Are you a parent, a guardian, a teacher, a caretaker… Have you ever “lost” track of where your child is? Did you ever turn to look in one place or another expecting to see your child and much to your grief –a chill rolls down your spine and you realize that you DON’T know where your child is… Can you relate to that kind of grief? Now image the JOY when you do find your child. In this mystery let us rejoice in the JOY we have when we FIND JESUS !!!! <3 “ ~Rosary Man Jim

20. Our Lady of the Tables, Montpellier, France. “Arms of the city of Montpellier.”

21. Our Lady of Exile

22. Our Lady of Bethlehem

23. Feast of Our Lady’s Espousals, approved by Pope Paul III (1546)

24. Our Lady of Peace (1917)

25. Translation of the winding sheet & tomb of Our Lady to Constantinople (455)

26. Our Lady of Long Fields/Our Lady of Atocha, Madrid, Spain (1261)

27. Our Lady of Life, Provence, France.

28. Our Lady of Good Succor, (1613)

29. Our Lady of Chatillion sur Seine, France (1130)

30. Our Lady of the Rose, Lucca, Italy

31. Apparition of Our Lady to Bl. Angela de Foligno (1285)




LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!

Your brother in Christ Jesus 
And His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr OFS

Today is Tuesday: We pray the Sorrowful Mysteries:

The Sorrowful Mysteries

1. Agony on the Garden (Sorrow for sin) –Matt 26:36-46
2. Scourging at the Pillar (Purity) –Mark 15:1-16
3. Crowning with Thorns (Moral Courage) –Matt 27:27-31
4. Carrying of the Cross (Patience) –Mark 15:20-22
5. The Crucifixion (Perseverance) –Luke 23:33-46

Thank you Lord for loving us so much…




MY FIRST BOOK.
(Mary’s Way of The Cross - .99¢)

MY SECOND BOOK.
(Praying The Complete Rosary - .99¢)

Rosary Man Jim's
Decades With Our Lady Podcast
https://rosarymanjim.podbean.com/