Beads of Joy 11-15-09The Rosary. Pro-Life to the Core
©2009 James Dacey, Jr. SFO
What follows is my own reflections of my own personal Pro-Life Rosary. I am a simple man, who speaks simply and who does not allow anyone in this life to interfere with my love and devotion to my Lord. I also enjoy having the Rosary as my favorite way to draw myself ever so much closer to my Lord. Our Lady’s life of obedience and love for Jesus is a model life I want to do my best to be like.
Also note that I am not and will never allow politics to play any role in how I feel about unborn innocent babies being killed. To me, and I am sure many others feel the same way about abortion: Abortion is straight out, the killing and murdering of an innocent child. There is no debate about that. If you don’t believe that, and you don’t believe the miracle in the womb, is a child; you are either naive or cold blooded. Yes I am very compassionate about the murder of so many millions of innocent babies. America should be ashamed to allow so many of its citizens to be killed, so violently everyday.
My prayers are always with the baby, first and foremost. But after that I pray for the mothers of these children next. I agree some have no idea and have been mislead by misrepresentation and greed from others. I know our Lord has mercy for them, for their grief will last a lifetime. But to those mothers’s who willingly and even consistently kill their children; I pray that God’s mercy be with them. I pray that they beg our Lord for forgiveness. Our Lord if a merciful loving God, He will embrace you and forgive you.
I further my prayers to the nurses and more importantly to the doctors. The nurses assist and lead the child to the slaughter, while the doctor prepares to destroy the life of another for money. That doctor’s soul is in grave danger of spending all of eternity in hell, how sad, indeed he will get exactly what they deserve. But remember they to, are children of God like us. So I pray for all involved. Our Lord loves every single one of us; He has died for each of us, so that we might live eternally with Him.
The Joyful Mysteries
1. The Annunciation of Gabriel to Mary – Mary responded with a “yes” to do God’s will. She very unselfishly embraced God’s plan for her to be Jesus’ mom.
2. The Visitation of Mary to Elizabeth - Mary was very generous in service to those in need, even while she was taking care of herself.
3. The Birth of Jesus – It is so beautiful how in this most simplistic setting Mary and Joseph openly embraced and accepted Jesus into their lives.
4. The Presentation of Jesus in the Temple – Mary and Joseph both were very obedient to the Law of God, what an awesome example for Godly parents. The love that must have flowed that day must have been immense.
5. Finding Jesus in the Temple – Figuratively I see the image of Mary and Joseph seeking out God, while their Son seeks out His Father. Their love continues.
The Luminous Mysteries
1. The Baptism of Jesus in the River Jordan – Jesus our Lord shows us how important it is to listen to His Father’s voice, we must protect our children; all of them in all their stages of life.
2. The Wedding at Cana – So much revelation and belief in our Lord exhibited by Mary and those around her. See how special Her Son is, this reflects back why we must trust in God for every child’s life.
3. The Proclamation of the Kingdom of God – Jesus’ Kingdom is so special, so beautiful, and He always told us we must be like children.
4. The Transfiguration of Jesus – The Glory of God is so magnificent, what would Jesus do? …protect the children.
5. The Last Supper – Jesus is ever present in our lives in the Holy Eucharist, and in our lives. Ever child deserves the chance be with Jesus in Mass and in Eucharistic Adoration.
The Sorrowful Mysteries
1. Agony of Jesus in the Garden – No matter how difficult a situation, no matter how much everything will change because of it. We must trust in what God’s will for us is. Your baby is a gift from God.
2. Jesus is Scourged at the Pillar – What God sees as Glory and Magnificence isn’t what the world sees. We must know that a child is a gift and very special, no matter what anyone says.
3. Jesus is Crowned With Thorns – We must have moral courage in times of challenges and pain. Abortion is Murder; we must do the right thing and protect our child.
4. Jesus Carries His Cross - Under physical and spiritual stress is no reason to give up. We must continue as God so desires us to. Continue through your pregnancy knowing in the end you have fulfilled God’s will.
5. The Crucifixion of Jesus - Jesus shows us how our Sins have put Him to death. Jesus died for us, every one of us, including that little child in the womb.
The Glorious Mysteries
1. The Resurrection of Jesus – Staying strong and trusting in Jesus is the absolute reward of being loyal to God. You can so embrace your child even within the womb. Celebrate.
2. The Ascension of Jesus – We must all hope and Trust in God. He is there for us. Nine months of praising and thanking Him as your most special gift is being created at the hand of God in your womb.
3. The Descent of the Holy Spirit – Full circle here. It was by the power of the Holy Spirit that Mary was conceived. God is with you when your baby is in you. Trust in Him as our Dear Sweet Blessed Mother does.
4. The Assumption of Mary into Heaven - Anticipation of the birth of our child. What joy to be able to bring that little child home in our arms. We have been given the opportunity to provide a loving family and life, what a spectacular joy that is.
5. The Coronation of Mary as Queen of Heaven – Our Dear Blessed Mother deserves to be Crowned Queen of Heaven. Our Lord must be so proud of her. Her examples as a loving, endearing mom is so beautiful for us see. What an absolute joy she has added to our Love for our Lord.
Moms-to-be please do not have your baby killed; your child is gift from God.
Your brother in Christ Jesus & His Most Blessed Mother,
Jimmy (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr, SFO