Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Embrace My Cross

BEADS OF JOY 08-04-15
“Embrace My Cross”
©2015 James Dacey, Jr. OFS




Hello My Friends,

Today I write a Prayer in poetic form, one to show my love for my Lord. In the past I have written countless hundreds of such poems to Jesus. Always starting them with “Dear Jesus”. There were a couple of years I wrote one to Him literally every single day… Today I reach back into this heart of mine filled with words of love for my Lord and share with Him and with you -this gift He has given me… Love you guys !!!


+ + + + + + + + + + + +

DEAR JESUS,

I embrace this massive heavy cross, the one with sharp edges that makes me BLEED; I never surrender or drop it down, instead I embrace it like the Apostles Creed.

You have entrusted me Lord with a great task, one that may take my SIGHT; I am strong in your Will if this is what you wish, my love for you shall be my LIGHT.

Each month goes by and I pray for mercy, but more bad news gets piled on TOP; I cry to you and beg my friends, please help us and make it STOP.


I understand now at least I think I do, you suffered for me -now I suffer for YOU; I take on this pain with your blessing (mercy), for one day you will make me NEW.


I am scared in many ways, this I must confess to those who hear me SPEAK; I am no saint, no prophet or priest, for I am strongest for you Lord when I am WEAK.


So I end this prayer with Thanksgiving, for no pain I suffer -shall be in VAIN; you shower me Lord with your Love and Mercy, so for all those suffering I embrace this PAIN.


AMEN

+ + + + + + + + + + + +



LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!

Come PRAY THE ROSARY with us every evening Monday through Friday 9pm EST… Our Lady’s Rosary Text Vigil Group http://beads-of-joy-blog.blogspot.com/2014/12/our-ladys-rosary-text-vigil-update.html


PLUS Invitations posted daily…
https://www.facebook.com/RosaryManJim

Your brother in Christ Jesus 
And His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr OFS


I also invite you to follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/Rosarymanjim