Monday, August 17, 2015

Last Weeks Prayers 8/10-16

©2015 James Dacey, Jr. OFS



8/16/15 SUNDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning my dear sisters and brothers. I pray that Jesus fills your hearts with so much love for Him and Others as we begin this day. Today's Gospel is John 6:51-58 (The Bread of Life Discourse) Do you hunger for the bread of life?

Dear Jesus, Thank you for nourishing us and sustaining us with your presence and life-giving word. You my Lord are the bread of life - the heavenly food that sustains us now and that produces everlasting life within us. I desire to always hunger for you and be satisfied in you alone... AMEN.

8/15/15 SATURDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning everyone. Today is The Assumption of The Blessed Virgin Mary. Today's Gospel is Luke 1:39-56 (Mary Visits Elizabeth) Do you live in the joy and confidence of God's indwelling presence with you through his Holy Spirit?
Dear Jesus, fill me with your Holy Spirit and give me overflowing joy, when it comes to seeking you. Nothing fills my heart with more love, then your love Lord. Please, increase my faith in all your promises, my hope in the joys of heaven and my love for You which is most important to me above all things. Thank you Jesus... AMEN.

8/14/15 FRIDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning everyone. I pray that all of you have had a great week. I understand that the stresses of each day is more than enough. Today's Gospel is Matthew 19:3-12 (Marriage and Divorce) Do you seek our Lord Jesus Christ and His grace in whatever state of life you are in?

Dear Jesus, when you call us to holiness, it is about every single part of our lives. Pleased sanctify our lives - as married couples and as singles - our objective is to live our lives consecrated to you. Our society has its own version of basically everything; but it is through our love for you Lord that we stay on track following your will. Thank you Jesus... AMEN.

8/13/15 THURSDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning my beloved sisters and brothers. May Our Lord shine His love into your day... and into your life... ALWAYS. Today's Gospel is Matthew 18:21-19:1 (The Parable of The Unforgiving Servant) Do you hold a grudge or resentment towards anyone? Ask Our Lord to purify your heart..

Dear Jesus, you have always been kind and forgiving towards me even in my stubbornness. May I to be merciful towards others as you are merciful towards me. Please free Lord me from any and all bitterness and resentment, so that I may truly forgive from the heart those who have caused me injury or grief. Thank you Jesus... AMEN.

8/12/15 WEDNESDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning my dear sisters and brothers.. as the month rolls forward my fears of making it all come together build as they do each month.. Today's Gospel is Matthew 18:15-20 (The Brother Who Sins) Do you tolerate broken relationships or do you seek to repair them as God gives you the opportunity to mend and restore what is broken?

Dear Jesus, please make me an instrument (a channel) of your healing love and peace. I desire the wisdom and courage to bring your healing love and saving truth to those in need of healing and restoration. So many of us suffer with health issues, relationship issues, hunger and so much more. Thank you Lord for always loving me... AMEN.

8/11/15 TUESDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning to ALL my dear sisters and brothers around the world. Love you guys and pray for all you every single day. Today's Gospel is Matthew 18:1-5, 10, 12-14 (The Greatest in The Kingdom) Seekers of the lost are much needed today. Do you pray and seek after those you know who have lost their way to God?

Dear Jesus, teach me humility and simplicity of the heart the way you so desire me to be, so that I may find perfect joy always and only in you. I pray Lord that your light may shine through me that others may see your truth and love and find hope and peace in you. I am here to share you with others Lord and I love it... AMEN.

8/10/15 MONDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Welcome to another of prayer my sisters and brothers. I feel so blessed to be able to unite with so many of you every single day. Today's Gospel is John 12:24-26 (Whoever Serves Me -Must Follow Me) Do you hope in the Lord and follow joyfully the path he has chosen for you? Trust in Him always...

Dear Jesus, let me be the seed in the earth, to be harvested for you; so that I may better serve you. I shall always follow you Lord, wherever you lead me. Thank you for always giving me a fresh hope and joy in serving you all the days of my life. No matter what challenges we face, you always fill my heart with so much Joy; I love you so much Lord... AMEN.


LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!

Come PRAY THE ROSARY with us every evening Monday through Friday 9pm EST… Our Lady’s Rosary Text Vigil Group http://beads-of-joy-blog.blogspot.com/2014/12/our-ladys-rosary-text-vigil-update.html


PLUS Invitations posted daily…
https://www.facebook.com/RosaryManJim

Your brother in Christ Jesus 
And His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr OFS


I also invite you to follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/Rosarymanjim