Monday, August 24, 2015

Last Weeks Prayers 8/17-23

©2015 James Dacey, Jr. OFS




8/23/15 SUNDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good early morning my sisters and brothers. The Lord's Day has indeed arrived. I pray that you have had a wonderful weekend so far. Today's Gospel is John 6:60-69 (The Words of Eternal Life) Do you believe, as Peter did, that Jesus has the words of everlasting life and the power to change and transform your life?

Dear Jesus, your words bring so much joy to my life. Please help me cast aside all doubt and all fear so that I may freely embrace your word with complete trust and joy. Everything that I am -I surrender all fully to you. You are the Lord of my life and the Ruler of my heart. Nothing will hinder me from trusting in your love and following your will. Fully and completely yours my Lord... AMEN.

8/22/15 SATURDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning my sisters and brothers. The weekend is here! Today is The Queenship of The Blessed Virgin Mary... Time to Celebrate <3 Today's Gospel is Matthew 23:1-12 (Denunciation of The Scribes and Pharisees) Do you know the joy of Our Lord's Christ-like humility and simplicity of heart? Spend your entire life seeking Him out, you will be glad you did.

Dear Jesus, it was through your servant-hood to save mankind that set me free from the tyranny of my own selfish pride and self-concern. Lord, please teach me to be humble as you are humble and to love others generously with a selfless service and kindness, unconditionally loving them. Through your Mother Lord I come to you each day on my knees with my beads in hand loving you... AMEN.

8/21/15 FRIDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good Morning my dear sisters and brothers we have made it through another week. I pray that you are well and growing ever more in love with Jesus and His Mother. Today's Gospel is Matthew 22:34-40 (The Greatest Commandment) Do you allow anything to keep you from the love of God and the joy of serving others with a generous loving heart?

Dear Jesus, only your love surpasses all. Please Lord Flood my heart with your love and increase my faith in you and my hope in your promises. I ask Lord that you also help me to give of myself generously to others as you have so generously given yourself to me. I ask this in your name Lord... AMEN.

8/20/15 THURSDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning my dear sisters and brothers. I pray that we all have a blessed, incredible day. Today's Gospel is Matthew 22:1-14 (The Parable of The Wedding Feast) God's grace is a free gift, but it is also an awesome responsibility. Are you ready to feast at the Lord's banquet table?

Dear Jesus, loving you is all I need in my life to have true lasting JOY. I pray that I may always know the JOY of living in your presence and that grow in the hope of seeing you face to face in Heaven. There is no JOY here on earth, except loving and sharing you that brings so much JOY in my life. Thank you Jesus... AMEN.

8/19/15 WEDNESDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good early morning my sisters and brothers around the world. Today's posting all have brand NEW pictures, I pray that they are inspiring. Go see them. Today's Gospel is Matthew 20:1-16 (The Workers in The Vineyard) Do you give generously to others, especially to those that you know are in need of your care and support?

Dear Jesus, I ask that you fill me with your Holy Spirit, so that I may serve you joyfully and I want to serve my neighbor willingly with a most generous heart, never looking for how much I can get in return, but rather how much I can give from my heart. Through you Lord I wish to help them generously... AMEN.

8/18/15 TUESDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning my dear sisters and brothers. Today's Gospel is Matthew 19:23-30 (The Rich Young Man) Material wealth will only shackle us to this earth unless we guard our hearts and set our treasure in God and his everlasting kingdom. Where is your treasure? Is it in Jesus or is it entangled in the things of this earth?

Dear Jesus, with your unconditional love, you have captured our hearts and opened to us the treasures of heaven. I desire that you always be my treasure and delight for all eternity and may nothing else ever keep me from giving you all of me. Temporal possessions and earthly wealth distract us from you Lord. I desire my heart to be only shackled to yours... AMEN.

8/17/15 MONDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Another week has begun. Good morning my dear sisters and brothers. May God richly bless each and every one of you. Today's Gospel is Matthew 19:16-22 (The Rich Young Man) Are you willing to part with anything (possibly everything) that might keep you from seeking true love and everlasting joy in Jesus Christ alone?

Dear Jesus, you alone always satisfy the deepest longing inside of my heart. Nothing else in this world compares to you. Please Lord, always continue to keep me free from all discontentment, possessiveness, greed and selfishness; all that I want and desire and seek can only be found in you. You alone fulfill my every need Lord... AMEN.


LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!

Come PRAY THE ROSARY with us every evening Monday through Friday 9pm EST… Our Lady’s Rosary Text Vigil Group http://beads-of-joy-blog.blogspot.com/2014/12/our-ladys-rosary-text-vigil-update.html


PLUS Invitations posted daily…
https://www.facebook.com/RosaryManJim

Your brother in Christ Jesus 
And His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr OFS


I also invite you to follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/Rosarymanjim