Monday, August 31, 2015

Last Weeks Prayers 8/24-30

©2015 James Dacey, Jr. OFS



8/30/15 SUNDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

This is the day the Lord has made... Rejoice and Good Morning my dear sisters and brothers. Today's Gospel is Mark 7:1-8, 14-15, 21-23 (Tradition of The Elders) Do you believe that the power of God's love can change and transform your heart? Open up your heart to our Lord...

Dear Jesus, please fill me with your Holy Spirit and make my heart like yours Lord – I am on fire with your love and your holiness. Please continue to strengthen my will that I may always choose to love what is good and to reject all evil. I desire to allow your word to shape my heart and my intentions. I also want your word to change my way of thinking. I love you Lord... AMEN.

8/29/15 SATURDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

The weekend has arrived !!! Good morning my sisters and brothers around the world. Notice today there are all brand new pictures for all our prayers. Today's Gospel is Mark 6:17-29 (Death of John The Baptist) Are you ready to make Jesus known and loved, and if necessary to suffer for his sake and the sake of the Gospel?

Dear Jesus, please give me the faith, the boldness, and the courage to stand firm in the truth of the Gospel. Never wavering in my testimony of your love and mercy, even unto pain of death. Lord give me hope and joy in the promise of everlasting life with you in your eternal kingdom. You Lord are my central focus, my heart-beat, my reason for living and giving... AMEN.

8/28/15 FRIDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning my dear sisters and brothers, another fantastic week of prayer together has come and gone.. But we don't stop.. 24/7/365 Today's Gospel is Matthew 25:1-13 (The Parable of The Ten Virgins) Jesus invites us to feast at His heavenly banquet table with Him. Are you ready?

Dear Jesus, please make me vigilant and attentive to your voice so that I may heed your call at all times, no matter what's going on in my life. May I always find joy in your presence and delight in doing your will. This life in and of itself without you, is pointless; you Lord are the true center of my life, my existence. I love you Jesus... AMEN.

8/27/15 THURSDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning to all my blessed sisters and brothers around the world. I send my love and prayers to you uniting with you each day. Today's Gospel Matthew 24:42-51 (The Unknown Day and Hour) Are you ready to meet the Lord - each and every day? I am no saint, but I am... Prepare!

Dear Jesus, I am so excited how you have completely captured my heart and it is yours. Please Lord, Take my life and all that I possess, every single thing, so that I may have you alone as my treasure and joy. You Lord make me very strong in faith, steadfast in hope, and generous in love that I may seek to please you in all things and bring you glory. Challenges and trials test me, but know that I trust you always... AMEN.

8/26/15 WEDNESDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Mid-week and still moving forward. I shall always remain at my post as I have always said for decades, even upon pain of dead. Good morning my dear sisters and brothers. Today's Gospel is Matthew 23:27-32 (Woe to you Scribes and Pharisees) How can you tell if someone is real or fake, genuine or counterfeit? Outward appearances can be deceptive.

Dear Jesus, incline in my heart the wisdom you so desire in me and teach me your ways Lord. Please fill me with your Holy Spirit that I may love your ways and obey your word. This life is meant for our preparation to spend all eternity with you Lord. We must use this time wisely and in your service, always leading others to you... AMEN.

8/25/15 TUESDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning my dear precious sisters and brothers. It brings great joy to my heart each day when we have the chance to pray together. Today's Gospel is Matthew 23:23-26 (Woe to You Scribes and Pharisees) Do you allow the love of God to shape and transform the way you live your daily life - including the way you think of others, speak of them, and treat them?

Dear Jesus, please fill me with all your love and mercy so that I may always think, speak, and treat others with fairness, loving-kindness, patience, and goodness. Total and complete love for all like you have taught us my Lord. No judgement only love, you know our hearts and intentions Lord... AMEN.

8/24/15 MONDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Another week of prayer has begun. Good morning my dear sisters and brothers. Today's Gospel is John 1:45-51 (The First Disciples) Through the gift of faith God opens a door for each one of us to the heavenly reality of his Heavenly kingdom. Do you see with the "eyes of faith" what the Lord Jesus has done for us?

Dear Heavenly Father, through your Son Jesus, you have opened the doors to heaven for all of us. Just as you have revealed yourself to your beloved patriarchs and apostles, so you have revealed yourself to me, so that I to may recognize your presence with me and know the power of your kingdom at work in my life. May I always desire to find joy in your presence and never lose sight of your kingdom... AMEN.


LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!

Come PRAY THE ROSARY with us every evening Monday through Friday 9pm EST… Our Lady’s Rosary Text Vigil Group http://beads-of-joy-blog.blogspot.com/2014/12/our-ladys-rosary-text-vigil-update.html


PLUS Invitations posted daily…
https://www.facebook.com/RosaryManJim

Your brother in Christ Jesus 
And His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr OFS


I also invite you to follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/Rosarymanjim