Monday, August 3, 2015

Last Weeks Prayers 7/27-8/2

©2015 James Dacey, Jr. OFS


8/02/15 SUNDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Praise you Jesus this is the day the Lord has made... Good Morning my dear precious sisters and brothers. I send my love and prayers to you. Today's Gospel is John 6:24-35 (The Bread of Life Discourse) Do you hunger for the bread which comes down from heaven and thirst for the words of everlasting life?

Dear Jesus, you are the true Bread sent down from Heaven. You alone can only, truly satisfy the deepest longing and hunger of my heart. Please nourish me with the bread of life; so that I may be truly satisfied in you alone. No one fills my heart and my soul and my life like you do Lord. I surrender all that I am to you; no matter what the cost. I love you Jesus... AMEN.

8/01/15 SATURDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning everyone... I pray that you have a fantastic wonderful, blessed Saturday. Today's Gospel is Matthew 14:1-12 (Death of John The Baptist) Do you rely on God's grace and help to choose his way of holiness and to reject whatever would weaken your faith and loyalty and allegiance to Jesus Christ?

Dear Heavenly Father, form within me the likeness of your Son Jesus that I may always imitate him in word and deed. When people hear me, may they always think of HIM. Guide my heart to live the gospel faithfully and please give me the strength and courage I need to not shrink back in the face of hardship, trials and temptation. It is in you Lord that I am strong... AMEN.

7/31/15 FRIDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good Morning my dearest most precious sisters and brothers. It through my love for my Lord that I come to you each day; but it is our fellowship that gives me Hope and Strength.. Thank you... Today's Gospel is Matthew 13:54-58 (The Rejection at Nazareth) Do you know the joy and freedom that Jesus Christ's love brings to your heart?

Dear Jesus, it is your love that conquers every fear and breaks the power of hatred and prejudice; but it is also your love that unites all of us each day. Please Lord flood my heart with your mercy and compassion, so that I may treat my sisters and brothers with the same favor and kindness which you have always shown to me. Thank you Jesus for all the challenges and suffering -I love you so much... AMEN.

7/30/15 THURSDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good early morning my dear sisters and brothers. I couldn't sleep last night I had two horrible nightmares, then someone jiggled our rear door handle to try to come in our home at 4:50am... Today's Gospel is Matthew 13:47-53 (Treasures New and Old) Do you promise to keep all of God's commands? The Lord gives strength, blessing and joy to those who treasure all of his word.

Dear Jesus, I pray that your word take deep root in my heart and transforms my way of thinking, discerning and the way I live. May the Holy Spirit open my ears to hear and understand the Scriptures that I may revere and treasure both the Old and the New Testaments. Please help me to be a diligent student and faithful disciple of your word; leading others to you... AMEN.

7/29/15 WEDNESDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning my dear precious sisters and brothers around the world. I send my love and prayers to you each and every day. Today's Gospel is John 11:19-27 (Rising of Lazarus) Do you seek the abundant life that Jesus offers to each and every one of us who believe in him?

Dear Jesus, you are the Resurrection and the Life. You have strengthened my faith and you have given me hope in your promises that I may radiate the joy of the Gospel to others daily. My life means nothing without you Lord and it is through that; all of us unite each day in prayer. You are my Lord, no one will ever take that away from me. I fear neither death nor ridicule. Eternally Lord my heart is yours... AMEN.

7/28/15 TUESDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning my precious sisters and brothers. Mr. Ruff and I are still walking every day, it sure feels wonderful. Today's Gospel is Matthew 13:36-43 (The Explanation of The Parable of The Weeds) Do you allow the love of Jesus Christ to rule in your heart, in your thoughts and in your actions?
Dear Jesus, may your infinite perfect love rule in my heart as you transform my life; so that I may sow what is good and sow what is worthy and be pleasing to you in all that I do. My life is simple, my desires are all about you, my love is sincere and my heart is all yours. Jesus, My Lord, know that in all my choices I always chose you first above everything, nothing consumes me like you do... AMEN.

7/27/15 MONDAY -Rosary Man Jim's Reflection/Prayer

Good morning my dear sisters and brothers. Another week has begun. Today's Gospel is Matthew 13:31-35 (The Parable of the Mustard Seed) Do you believe in the transforming power of the Holy Spirit?

Dear Jesus, please fill me with your Holy Spirit and transform me into the Christ-like holiness that you so desire of me. I also ask that you increase my zeal for your kingdom and instill in me a holy desire to live for you more than I ever have before. My life is only complete because of you Lord. I surrender all that I am to you Lord, because I love you with all my heart... AMEN.


LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!

Come PRAY THE ROSARY with us every evening Monday through Friday 9pm EST… Our Lady’s Rosary Text Vigil Group http://beads-of-joy-blog.blogspot.com/2014/12/our-ladys-rosary-text-vigil-update.html


PLUS Invitations posted daily…
https://www.facebook.com/RosaryManJim

Your brother in Christ Jesus 
And His Most Blessed Mother,
Jim (The Rosary Man) Dacey Jr OFS


I also invite you to follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/Rosarymanjim